Using sprayed alcohol/perfumes on PC hardware peripherals

Luke94

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Would spraying alcohol by using small perfumes damage any PC hardware peripheral for instance SSD,graphics card or not?
LJJCUiC.jpg

zPC5kIG.jpg

8AszxbF.jpg

03G9PaK.jpg

hippy dave

BBMB
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Don't do it. The alcohol will evaporate but all the scented stuff in there will be left behind as skanky residue that may corrode things, may cause short circuits, etc. There's a reason that the alcohol that is used for cleaning purposes is as pure as possible.

Reactions: CoolMe

Luke94

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Don't do it. The alcohol will evaporate but all the scented stuff in there will be left behind as skanky residue that may corrode things, may cause short circuits, etc. There's a reason that the alcohol that is used for cleaning purposes is as pure as possible.
Of course it is. Besides alcohol is not water.

LeoTCK

Trophies
XP
Country
Czech Republic
Why the fuck would you even consider doing this? Seriously guys...who do you want to ship me with him? He needs to get a brain before I'd seriously consider being his bf for real.

x65943

translation implies the existence of cislation
Supervisor
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Also I have to hand it to you luke94, your bathroom is very clean for someone whose mind seems to be uh... otherwise occupied

x65943

Supervisor
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I still am trying to figure out the whole gay thing

Like, you could have a beautiful soft breasted woman or a hairy smelly dude and some choose the gross dude???

In fact what confuses me even more than gay men is straight women

• Haha
Reactions: CoolMe

Hayato213

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I still am trying to figure out the whole gay thing

Like, you could have a beautiful soft breasted woman or a hairy smelly dude and some choose the gross dude???

In fact what confuses me even more than gay men is straight women

Well this is what all those gel and spray are for, @LeoTCK and @Luke94 are shaving each other back.

1714330843530.png

• Haha
Reactions: x65943

LeoTCK

Trophies
XP
Country
Czech Republic
Gross really...

But I actually don't like shaving. I prefer things to be more natural.

But right now I am feeling like I've turned completely asexual lately, I suppose you guys are partially to blame for that now. I have no interest in sexual stuff lately. I suppose I'm just too disgusted by everything.

But to me it didn't really matter what gender/sex someone is, I thought I explained this before elsewhere. Also I do not equal to gay or Shadow, but if you wanna know, there was a piece of side media that basically had Shadow marry to a fan and it was implied to be a guy.

• Haha
Reactions: Hayato213

x65943

Supervisor
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Gross really...

But I actually don't like shaving. I prefer things to be more natural.

But right now I am feeling like I've turned completely asexual lately, I suppose you guys are partially to blame for that now. I have no interest in sexual stuff lately. I suppose I'm just too disgusted by everything.

But to me it didn't really matter what gender/sex someone is, I thought I explained this before elsewhere. Also I do not equal to gay or Shadow, but if you wanna know, there was a piece of side media that basically had Shadow marry to a fan and it was implied to be a guy.
"I thought I explained this before elsewhere"

This may come as a shock to you, so please make sure you are sitting down before you read the next part

Are you sitting down?

Good, okay

Not everyone has read everything you ever typed, nor necessarily remembered it if they did

Luke94

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Honestly speaking I'm not too big Shadow the Hedgehog fan,but I can confirm that he was never a gay he used to spent time with for instance Maria Robotnik,Molly,Hope Kintobor,Rouge the Bat.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @RedColoredStars, I've got a fairly dark sense of humor lol.