Hacking Very. 3.73 no worky

flashmanx

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So tomorrow which she witchcrafty launches. I wanted to legitimately purchase it. In order for me to do that I had to upgrade to 3.73. I googled everything I read about it said it was safe. It says h-encore 2 launches faster than ever. Henkaku says it's successful it exits properly. But then when I try to launch anything it says corrupt. Can somebody explain this to me please can I fix this? Please and thank you

Reactions: HollowGrams

Shadow#1

Wii, 3DS Softmod & Dumpster Diving Expert
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So tomorrow which she witchcrafty launches. I wanted to legitimately purchase it. In order for me to do that I had to upgrade to 3.73. I googled everything I read about it said it was safe. It says h-encore 2 launches faster than ever. Henkaku says it's successful it exits properly. But then when I try to launch anything it says corrupt. Can somebody explain this to me please can I fix this? Please and thank you
Downgrade back to 3.65 enso it and install iTLS-Enso spoof to 3.73 and u won't have any problems accessing the store

HollowGrams

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Are you using SD2ViTA?

flashmanx

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
yes using sd2vita i thought modu....whatever its called downgrader was the one thing that didn't work?
seems like if i reinstall things they work. so if i one by one reinstall i guess thats ok in a pinch

Reactions: HollowGrams

HollowGrams

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
yes using sd2vita i thought modu....whatever its called downgrader was the one thing that didn't work?
seems like if i reinstall things they work. so if i one by one reinstall i guess thats ok in a pinch

Dont forget to copy ux0 back to micro or else you will have issues.

flashmanx

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ok so i guess i was on 3.65 cause adrenaline doesn't work. but everything else works and i have a psp. i just liked the brighter screen

NeoGranzon

シュウ 「グラビトロンカノン 発射!」
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
@flashmanx ,if you use sd2vita you have installed the nonpdrm plugin, otherwise every game you load will always say "corrupt file" and asks you to re-download it,not only need to downgrade to 3.65 and install henkaku enso and modify the spoof,plugins are also needed.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @SylverReZ, yep +1