AstraBoy

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hello everyone, sorry for the topic i do not own any cheap switch modchips:D
but a friend of mine told me he would mod my switch oled with only 20 bucks! i knew that modchips don't come cheap so this
really shocked me, i wanted to know that are there cheaper solutions? if yo install the chip yourself, for how much can you get one?
thanks

Deleted member 194275

Edson Arantes do Nascimento
Trophies
XP
but a friend of mine told me he would mod my switch oled with only 20 bucks! i knew that modchips don't come cheap so this
really shocked me, i wanted to know that are there cheaper solutions? if yo install the chip yourself, for how much can you get one?
thanks
Are you the same guy who asked about a broken hwfly socket?

I remember that international stores were not an option the region that you live in, so I'm afraid we will not be able to help you here.

Anyway, the cheapest I can find for the place I am right now is $75~$80, I don't know if a $20 deal will be easy to find.

AstraBoy

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Are you the same guy who asked about a broken hwfly socket?

I remember that international stores were not a option the region that you live in, so I'm afraid we will not be able to help you here.

Anyway, the cheapest I can find for the place I am right now is $75~$80, I don't know if a $20 deal will be easy to find.
hello my brother, yes that's true iran is limitation but remember that only in limitations you can become free:lol:
Post automatically merged:

hello my brother, yes that's true iran is limitation but remember that only in limitations you can become free:lol:
I am just scared what in the world he wants to install on a 350usd console! the fact he would probably earn a profit out of 20 bucks scares me more.,,

Deleted member 194275

Edson Arantes do Nascimento
Trophies
XP

I am just scared what in the world he wants to install on a 350usd console! the fact he would probably earn a profit out of 20 bucks scares me more.,,
If you get the right hwfly model, cellphone repair shops can do the job with ease, even when they know nothing about the Switch.

Mikemk

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
There was a report a few weeks ago of someone modding the switch using a cheap raspberry pi pico clone, but they haven't as far as I know released the files yet.

TheStonedModder

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
thanks
Either he really is a friend and is doing you a really really nice favor and is hooking you up.

Or hes trying to scam you because HWFly modchips are $80+ on their own

Reactions: binkinator

impeeza

¡Kabito!
Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
thanks
Hi, please do not open duplicated threads, you can read about the gossip of a cheap chip mod on:

https://gbatemp.net/threads/scene-d...ntendo-switch-involves-a-raspberry-pi.623082/

and:

https://gbatemp.net/threads/pikofly-a-probably-fake-hwfly-modchips-or-not.622701/

AstraBoy

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Either he really is a friend and is doing you a really really nice favor and is hooking you up.

Or hes trying to scam you because HWFly modchips are $80+ on their own
brother this was the whole point that freaked out! i was wondering if there is any alternative to hwfly rather than that pico rumor

Hello @AstraBoy and welcome to GBAtemp!:hrth::toot:
brother i cannot contact you! i don't know why please send me a message

Last edited by AstraBoy,

TheStonedModder

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
brother this was the whole point that freaked out! i was wondering if there is any alternative to hwfly rather than that pico rumor

brother i cannot contact you! i don't know why please send me a message
No other alternative than buying a v1 system

TheStonedModder

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I think The Whole pico thing is just a rumor since many things are suspicious about it, so i guess i better look for a hwfly.
From what I’m hearing from some members of the Xbox 360 community and helped with the rgh 3 process … I don’t think it’s just a rumor

But all we can do is wait

Reactions: binkinator

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Good idea