Not open for further replies.

iSneeze

Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
I'm sure most of you extremist Nintendo fans know about Virtual Boy. The 3DS isn't Nintendo's first attempt at a 3D gaming dedicated console. It gave the 3D effect in a similar way the 3DS will (through parallax). Anyways, the thing is I desperately want to get my hands on one, preferably one not too used up. It's really hard to find one because Nintendo discontinued the console 1 year after its release back in 1995 (discontinued in 1996). Despite its limit to displaying 1 color, its loud operating sound, its high probability of permanent retinal damage, and its severe migraine production, the fact that this thing lets you play the classics in 3D just blew my mind. I NEED THIS THING NOW
sad.gif
! I guess what I'm asking is if any of you have a VB and is willing to sell it?

VirtualBoy.jpg

431unknown

VR Gaming Enthusiast
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
I have one in mint condition with 6 games. Everything has the manuals but I have none of the boxes. The system and games are in a hard plastic protective case with a power adapter. Not selling those tho. If you would have posted a few months ago I would have sold my other one that I had.

thaddius

Charmander is not pleased.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
I have two: one that I'm never going to get rid of, and another that has a problem with the left display (an all too common problem).

Ebay is always your best bet. Also, if you're lucky enough to get your hands on a Flash Boy, you're set.

Devante said:
Should go in "Want to Buy" section.

P.S. I have one. ;>
Note his post count.
tongue.gif

iSneeze

Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Ebay's prices are a bit ridiculous and I wouldn't be able to communicate with the seller the way I would here
tongue.gif
. Oh well I guess I'm not getting one :/.

SubliminalSegue

Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
Considering it was nominated as one of the worst inventions of all time, you really shouldn't have a problem finding it in the interwebs.

I go against the grain, and loved my time with the VB, even though there was no good way to play it. (Am I supposed to be completely uncomfortable in order to play it?) I just remember my favorite times with it was with Golf, Mario Tennis and Nester's Bowling.

iSneeze

Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
SubliminalSegue said:
Considering it was nominated as one of the worst inventions of all time, you really shouldn't have a problem finding it in the interwebs.

I go against the grain, and loved my time with the VB, even though there was no good way to play it. (Am I supposed to be completely uncomfortable in order to play it?) I just remember my favorite times with it was with Golf, Mario Tennis and Nester's Bowling.

I did find it, just for ridiculous prices.. Thought I might ask here first since I'd be able to communicate with the seller better..

p1ngpong

Gamer Professional Deluxe
Supervisor
Trophies
Website
imgur.com
XP
Country
Croatia
Yeah we dont allow these sort of threads outside the trading section, and since you don't have access there yet I have no choice but to close this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KYZD7ykz9aQ