Hacking Vita buttons no work, played game and it updated

Tri-Z

Tri z
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i ran into a problem with vita and not sure what to do. I’m on 3.60 HENkaku enso or was. I used pkgj and dl some games. I went to play one. The dead or alive 5 plus. After I played it when I went into pkgj no buttons work. Only joysticks and ps button and power. In home screen all buttons work. In options app no buttons work nether but I can use touchscreen. I didn’t see HENkaku option so I went to System and it says 3.65. So playing dead or alive must have triggered update. I can start vitashell but can’t do nothing cause no buttons work. Adrenaline opens and takes me to psp but no buttons work except joystick and ps and power. Molecular app opens and buttons function within that. Any game I try to open gives error and says to redownload from ps store.

I don’t know what to do from here. I can use molecular and install vpk still cause I had pkgj.vpk on memcard still so I tried to install it all it gave the unsafe message and I excepted and it did the install percentage bar and completed.
Is it possible for me to install 3.65 HENkaku enso ? Like in the vita guide that Emily made. Although I don’t have HENkaku in settings menu I must still be hacked if can run hombrew apps. But with buttons not working. I don’t know if it’s half stuck on 3.60 and 3.65 and that’s why having the issues. Cause system updated through the game but my HENkaku install was the 3.60 and I did have dns blocking setup so it wouldn’t update

So it’s like I have Enzo installed but no HENkaku. Idk if that’s possible or if have HENkaku too just not in options menu.
I still have the molecular logo when I cold boot the vita.
I’m thinking maybe I could follow the guide for updating to 3.65 Enzo cause I still have access to placing all the files. But I won’t be able to start the webhack part as in options I’m on 3.65.
Might just have to wait to July 1. And see if new exploit will fix

I did find a thread on here with someone else with same problem but happened in a dif way , if want to take a look

https://gbatemp.net/threads/help-may-have-partially-bricked-my-vita-buttons-unresponsive.499292/

Update. I did button combo to kill battery
When I powered back on no button functions except those I mentioned. Went into options app and was going through options pressing touch screen and my finger hit right joystick and the cursor showed up to scroll through which it normally would when used left one but now my buttons all function all the time now not just at main home menu and in molecular. So now my situation it seems my system says 3.65 for firm with no HENkaku options. Enso is still installed as can start hombrew apps. Adrenaline works and can play psp and ps1 games now that buttons are working in all apps
Still need to figure out what to do to get HENkaku in options back.
No vita games will run. They all say I gotta redownload from ps store

Edit:

Dl a vita game a small one. Tried it and it started and played. Exited and tried one of my old games and it worked. Went to options and henkaku options is back and firmware number 3.60 jap symbols-11
I wonder what the heck happened. Glad my buttons started to work cause without that I had no control to try much

Last edited by Tri-Z,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @startthematch, welcome