Vita3K, a PS Vita emulator for Android, released

vita3k android.png

After the PS2 and the Switch, Android users are now able to emulate yet another system on their devices. Originally a PlayStation Vita emulator for Windows, Linux and macOS, Vita3K has been ported to Android. It's still very much in its early stages and has had two releases since becoming available yesterday. The developers note that Vita3K is an experimental emulator and users shouldn't expect everything to run flawlessly. But as is usually the case for emulators, there is the potential for Vita3K to only have better compatibility in the future.

You can head to the GitHub repository below for installation instructions.

:download: Vita3K Android Port GitHub Repository

Blauhasenpopo

GBATemp's Funeral Director
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Got it installed perfectly fine but i can't find the directories using X-plore file manager mind.
They are installed in the Vita3K home directory, in /ux0/app/. Defaults are:
Windows: C:/Users/"username"/AppData/Roaming/Vita3K/Vita3k
Linux: ~/.local/share/Vita3K/Vita3K
Android: Android/data/org.vita3k.emulator/files You can change it by editing config.yml's "pref-path" entry.

Copy pasted from: https://vita3k.org/faq.html

zekro94

Trophies
XP
Country
It runs surprisingly well on my phone, better than on my pc. I tried hatsune miku project diva x but it still suffers from the opening movie not rendering, which can be fixed deleting the file. Hooked a switch pro controller since touch screen for me is unbearable and it works well

CloudStrife190100

HaxCommunity
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
They are installed in the Vita3K home directory, in /ux0/app/. Defaults are:
Windows: C:/Users/"username"/AppData/Roaming/Vita3K/Vita3k
Linux: ~/.local/share/Vita3K/Vita3K
Android: Android/data/org.vita3k.emulator/files You can change it by editing config.yml's "pref-path" entry.

Copy pasted from: https://vita3k.org/faq.html

Ahhh found it i had to click on the main application and go through folder process

ColdBlitz

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

After the PS2 and the Switch, Android users are now able to emulate yet another system on their devices. Originally a PlayStation Vita emulator for Windows, Linux and macOS, Vita3K has been ported to Android. It's still very much in its early stages and has had two releases since becoming available yesterday. The developers note that Vita3K is an experimental emulator and users shouldn't expect everything to run flawlessly. But as is usually the case for emulators, there is the potential for Vita3K to only have better compatibility in the future.

You can head to the GitHub repository below for installation instructions.

:download: Vita3K Android Port GitHub Repository
now a way to play psvita on the go!!

zekro94

Trophies
XP
Country
I heard news that one game was the first to become compatible this is a super early port and will probably work on the higher end of mobile phones we'll have to wait for a while sadly until we get complete compatibility :(
I have a Samsung galaxy A22 5g, a mid range phone and I played Hatsune miku project diva x and it works surprisingly well

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Not a big fan of NES kid Icarus either... I know it was popular but I didn't care for it.