Homebrew [W.I.P.] TriaAl - DeeMo clone for 3DS

TimX24968B

"That guy"
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Whatever kind of song can be ported to TriaAl.

At the moment there are 6 songs (3 Piano songs. 2 Dance Songs and 1 HipHop Song):

- Dream by Rabpit (From DeeMo)
- Wings of Piano by V.K. (From DeeMo)
- Light up my Love by Ani. feat Moco (From Cytus)
- Lights by Jim Yosef (NoCopyrightSounds song)
- Prismatic Lollipop by DJ Mashiro (From Cytus)
- Bliss by Ken Arai (Kiseijuu Anime song) [This last one i don't know if will be public cause copyright]
Is the song just put through a formula (similar to how games like audiosurf do it to get the track), or does the track have to be custom designed for the song?

KaduPSE

Revolution and cake
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
This track was used in several flash games, probably it won't have any copyright issues, check it out:

Uziskull

Picture may not be real
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Pretty nice app! Using it as replacement for that Hatsune Miku 3DS game.
I expect to see lua note files being shared around here soon (I could share some I made as well).

Rinnegatamante

OP
Trophies
Website
rinnegatamante.it
XP
Country
Italy
Pretty nice app! Using it as replacement for that Hatsune Miku 3DS game.
I expect to see lua note files being shared around here soon (I could share some I made as well).

In next day i'll try to fix the gamebreaking bugs there are in current version. I also have a much more reliable version with 60 FPS (thanks to GPU Rendering) and some minor graphical improvements.

TimX24968B

"That guy"
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If I remember, for a project I did a while ago (not on 3ds, I kinda made a program), It involved doing something similar to your track thing except it was written in java and It would take a midi file and output the contents of stuff like notes as a .txt, instead of having to custom program it all in. I would probably have to rewrite parts of it to the format needed here in the .txt file, while fixing other issues, too. (multiple notes at once). however, those were written for 5 notes not 4 (except for a few), so I would have to do more work on it. I would just have to find time to do that, too.

Reactions: Rinnegatamante

Rehnrald

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Alright I got some time this weekend to work on this. I was super busy the last week, sorry about that. I'm going to fiddle around with the song maker and hopefully get Platinum done by tomorrow.

EDIT:

I have everything done but the notes. The problem is, I can't do the notes; the TriaAl Debugger won't open. I've restarted my computer twice now and I'm not seeing any fix for it. I click it to open the program and all it does is load indefinitely without even popping up or anything. Does anyone know a way to fix this?

Last edited by Rehnrald,

Rinnegatamante

OP
Trophies
Website
rinnegatamante.it
XP
Country
Italy
Alright I got some time this weekend to work on this. I was super busy the last week, sorry about that. I'm going to fiddle around with the song maker and hopefully get Platinum done by tomorrow.

EDIT:

I have everything done but the notes. The problem is, I can't do the notes; the TriaAl Debugger won't open. I've restarted my computer twice now and I'm not seeing any fix for it. I click it to open the program and all it does is load indefinitely without even popping up or anything. Does anyone know a way to fix this?

Do you have .NET Framework 3.5 installed? (Since it was wrote using VB.NET 2008).

Anyway notes triggering seems to be patched now (or at least is much more better then before) so probably a first BETA could be released (i'll probably replace Bliss with a free copyright music first. [Maybe i'll consider the idea to release only the notes file for Bliss]).

Here you are a new video showing a little graphic improvement and the new GPU renderer allowing the game to run in 60 FPS stable: http://rinnegatamante.it/triaal.mp4

Last edited by Rinnegatamante,

Rehnrald

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Do you have .NET Framework 3.5 installed? (Since it was wrote using VB.NET 2008).

Anyway notes triggering seems to be patched now (or at least is much more better then before) so probably a first BETA could be released (i'll probably replace Bliss with a free copyright music first. [Maybe i'll consider the idea to release only the notes file for Bliss]).

Here you are a new video showing a little graphic improvement and the new GPU renderer allowing the game to run in 60 FPS stable: http://rinnegatamante.it/triaal.mp4

Alright, I'll try installing that and opening it again. If that doesn't work then I got it to work on a Windows XP Virtual Machine from my computer, but the OS has a bit of lag so it's incredibly hard to time the notes. I'll update this post if I get it working.

EDIT: I couldn't get it to run still. I'll do it on the virtual machine this weekend.

Last edited by Rehnrald,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: lorelei from pokemon is so fuckin bad bro