Gaming Warframe switch

BORTZ

DO NOT SCREENSHOT
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I really hope they optimize this for the Switch well... Warframe chugs on my ps4. I am worried about how it will run on a Switch. But more importantly than that. I hope DE gets Fortuna pushed out for everyone and they can focus on getting everyone into the game together with cross play.

MartianMSK

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
On the Europe e-shop, still nothing. Gives an error if I open it from the wishlist and the search gives 0 results..

D

Deleted User

it's 8am ET and it's still unreleased for me, rebooted my switch... no idea what's up

Last edited by ,

CSpiritsong

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
those who were able to get from the EU/UK servers, congratulations.

Those who didn't, as of this post, wait for another 3-4 hours. 11am US CENTRAL TIME, or 11am ET, I don't know.

I just felt baffled that when Digital Extremes said "We'll released it on 20th November, and then said "oh no, its supposed to be at a certain time. That's almost 24 hours worth of difference to me, since it'll be 1AM where I live when that happens (*grumble*)

Dracari

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
for those wondering where it went and why its not there as word from the Official WF Forums (PC side i'm MR21, i started about 5 years ago :P ) there was an "accidental" Release early, DE's first time releasing to the eShop n All. its ment to go live at 11AM EST at everyone's earliest guess as DE, plans to a giveaway durring a special Launchday stream on thier official Twitch Channel.

before anyone here gets excited on bringing your PC data over https://forums.warframe.com/topic/1032622-warframe-on-nintendo-switch-account-migration/

Not Everything will transfeer anything Post- Mask of the revenant will not transfer over.

those who were able to get from the EU/UK servers, congratulations.

Those who didn't, as of this post, wait for another 3-4 hours. 11am US CENTRAL TIME, or 11am ET, I don't know.

I just felt baffled that when Digital Extremes said "We'll released it on 20th November, and then said "oh no, its supposed to be at a certain time. That's almost 24 hours worth of difference to me, since it'll be 1AM where I live when that happens (*grumble*)
DE is based in Ontario Canada, Any time given/Date is going to be EST and in the time frame the US/Canada area is.

Last edited by Dracari,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Overclock your PS3!!! lol