Was the 1969 moon landing faked?

• Total voters

rasputin

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
nasafoto-as11-40-5927HR.jpg

5 year olds make better models for their school plays.

if you think that's actually on the moon, you are just plain thick

Last edited by rasputin,

Queno138

Ravens
Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal
You're on crack. Ever take a pic of the full moon from earth? Show me how many stars you get in the pic. Do you honestly think the Earth gives off LESS light than the moon? Bwahahahaha! You can believe the rover on Mars because it's a machine, right? Tell me how much of the moon you could see when the rover snapped a pic of the Earth and sent it...

You lost me. What was debunked? The "conspiracy" or the fact that we actually landed on the moon? The FACTS are there and only idiots don't understand them.

Yes. Anyone who thinks it was a hoax is an idiot. Have a nice life.

No no, I don't believe it's an hoax.

I was asking a legitimate question; I wasn't being sarcastic.

Just pointing out I was disturbed that the whole sky appeared blank, not even a few dots.

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Boywife
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
oh its just small details everywhere, but one single thing that proves the whole thing is too much to hope for . . . i am sure no single peace of evidance will be enough and someone out there will try to "debunk" anything they personally have a hard time believing like . . . photos from nasa being faked, some would attempt debunk the whole "photos taken on earth look at the wind theory" based on the fact that the flag had an "L" shaped bar so the flag would be in an extended position for the photos that got me looking at photos and i myself noticed that the length of the "L" shaped bar varies from photo to photo not to mention several vanishing cross-hairs
once apon a time the earth was flat and anyone who believed otherwise was a "tin foil person" . . . true story . . . in other words cram it with the insults simply because i dont believe the same thing you do . . . sheep
I asked for proof, not speculation. I can bring pictures, videos, documents, eye witnesses, ect. to prove that it happened and you bring me speculation. Why not bring up the Stanley Kubrick argument too if you are going to throw wild speculation at me.

I think my 3DS can take better quality pics :tpi:
Yeah, they still look like shit took a dump by today's standards, but by 60's standards they amazing. I am using the word "high quality" in time period appropriate terms, not current day terms. For 60's, they are still really well detailed and extremely clear. They don't look like your normal everyday pictures taken in the 60's, you can actually see a lot detail in them.

Last edited by The Catboy,
D

Deleted-379826

IeR0tQ1467572580.jpg
look REEEEEEAL CLOSE. When you see it, you will know... ALIENS CONFIRMED WE GONNA DIE WHY DID THIS PICTURE HAVE TO HAPPEN KILL THE 60S MY LIFE IS RUINED ITS A LIE DAMNIT DAMNIT DAMNIT NEXT THING U KNOW ILLUMINATI CONFURM! But wait *plays illuminati music* look at the american flag symbol on the astronaut's back... it is a rectangle, a rectangle is almost a triangle......... HOLY HELL ILLUMINATI NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO KILL MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

Last edited by ,
Reactions: Deleted User

Hanafuda

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

5 year olds make better models for their school plays.

if you think that's actually on the moon, you are just plain thick

Only the lower half of it is on the moon. But there are 6 of them there. (I think ... 11, 12, 14, 15, 16, 17, right?)

grossaffe

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
LOL you think the top half of that flew back to earth. Let's hope the sticky plaster didn't fall off.
The top half went back to the shuttle that remained in orbit and the shuttle flew back to earth. What do you think would happen, friction from the non-existent air on the moon would make it fall apart when it blasted off?

D

Deleted User

What's up with all this space and moon talk lately. I could cares less if it was staged or not.
Because people need to feel superior to others. They need to have a argument about "muh moon landing was staged physics is a lie!!!11" to feel good about themselves.

urherenow

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Huh, that IS my point m8.

Oh, ok. :D

No no, I don't believe it's an hoax.

I was asking a legitimate question; I wasn't being sarcastic.

Just pointing out I was disturbed that the whole sky appeared blank, not even a few dots.

Short answer, it's a matter of exposure. If the shutter was held open long enough to show starlight, the surrounding light would still overpower it, and you'd basically see nothing but a bright blur in the pic. I've done plenty of experimenting with aperture and exposure myself to get good moon shots :). Check it out... no stars can be seen. I must be a hell of an artist (actually, I have trouble drawing a stick man) to make such a beautiful fake moon!
IMG_0052.JPG

gnmmarechal

GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
Website
gs2012.xyz
XP
Country
Portugal
Oh, ok. :D

Short answer, it's a matter of exposure. If the shutter was held open long enough to show starlight, the surrounding light would still overpower it, and you'd basically see nothing but a bright blur in the pic. I've done plenty of experimenting with aperture and exposure myself to get good moon shots :). Check it out... no stars can be seen. I must be a hell of an artist (actually, I have trouble drawing a stick man) to make such a beautiful fake moon!
View attachment 55008
Y U LYIN THE MOON DOESNT EXIST EVERYBODY KNOW TAT IS THE DEATH STAR

Reactions: Deleted-379826

Jayro

MediCat USB Dev
Developer
Trophies
Website
ko-fi.com
XP
Country
United States
It was absolutely fabricated. It was filmed in the Nevada desert and the footage slowed down, to simulate less gravity. Also, none of the photographs have any stars, and if the sun is the only light source in space, why are there shodows pointing in many different directions? Because they were stage lights.

Conclusion: it was faked.

gnmmarechal

GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
Website
gs2012.xyz
XP
Country
Portugal
It was absolutely fabricated. It was filmed in the Nevada desert and the footage slowed down, to simulate less gravity. Also, none of the photographs have any stars, and if the sun is the only light source in space, why are there shodows pointing in many different directions? Because they were stage lights.

They do have stars m8. Exposure. Seriously.

wormdood

pirate booty inspector
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I asked for proof, not speculation. I can bring pictures, videos, documents, eye witnesses, ect. to prove that it happened and you bring me speculation. Why not bring up the Stanley Kubrick argument too if you are going to throw wild speculation at me.
LOL what part of your proof is not speculation as well are you telling me you were there to witness The Taking of these photos and videos and can verify yourself that they are true are you telling me that you personally interviewed all of these eyewitnesses and can verify that their story is true no you simply speculate based on what you read as everyone else does.

urherenow

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

bwahahaha! Seriously? It was explained as simply as could be just a couple of posts above yours. Sun is the only light source? Tell me then... how exactly are you able to see Mars, Venus, and Saturn easily with the naked eye? Or Earth from Mars (54.6 million kilometers away...)?

LOL what part of your proof is not speculation as well are you telling me you were there to witness The Taking of these photos and videos and can verify yourself that they are true are you telling me that you personally interviewed all of these eyewitnesses and can verify that their story is true no you simply speculate based on what you read as everyone else does.

I personally spoke to Buzz Aldrin in 1984. My father worked at this place: http://www.spacecamp.com/ for a bit. Buzz was there giving a talk and had some one-on-ones. He was there (on the moon). Actually. Now what?

Morons.

Last edited by urherenow,

wormdood

pirate booty inspector
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I personally spoke to Buzz Aldrin in 1984. My father worked at this place: http://www.spacecamp.com/ for a bit. He was there. Actually. Now what?

Morons.
you want a medal or a chest to pin it to . . . you spoke to one person (your dad the guy who told you all about santa claws when you were a kid as well ) and even if he saw a rocket go up thats all he saw . . . unless you are saying he was on the moon and witnessed the taking of the photo/video

TechAndrew

Untitled
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
There's lots of evidence suggesting that the moon landing was a hoax.
However, it would've costed a ton more to fake the moon landing, rather than actually doing it.
Therefore, I conclude that the moon landing is real.

Reactions: ihaveahax

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Boywife
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
So what you are getting at, is that you lack proof to back up your claims. You can ignore thousands of pictures, several videos, documents, etc. based purely on what? That you don't believe it happened.
Anyone who ignores mountains of evidence are either delusional or stupid. You want to believe there is some grand conspiracy because it gives some shallow argument for you, but you lack evidence to back it up. If you can't even present one solid piece of evidence, then I am going to assume you are either trolling or just plain delusional.

Reactions: ihaveahax

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: 3D printing with chocolate. :D