Hacking Webhack on 5.5.2 (JsTypeHax)

Marblboro

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Good evening to all and compliments,

I want to ask one thing, I tried all the exploits and prepared the sd card (haxchi + HBL 1.3).

I would like to know, the web page on the wiiU crashes, not load. My question is I have to continue to try, try to try it until the page becomes white?

antiNT

:)
Trophies
XP
Country
Qatar
Good evening to all and compliments,

I want to ask one thing, I tried all the exploits and prepared the sd card (haxchi + HBL 1.3).

I would like to know, the web page on the wiiU crashes, not load. My question is I have to continue to try, try to try it until the page becomes white?
Yes keep trying it's a little bit unstable.

Reactions: Marblboro

Panana_Bread

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey Kids and Squids,
I have been doing this for about 1-2 hours and all that happens is i click on the number and it goes to a white screen and after like 5-10 seconds my wii u freezes. Should i continue working hard on it, or try something else? (i've tried all the number options on the web page)

Last edited by Panana_Bread,

linuxares

The inadequate, autocratic beast!
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
Hey Kids and Squids,
I have been doing this for about 1-2 hours and and all that happens is i click on the number and it goes to a white screen and after like 5-10 seconds my wii u freezes. Should i continue working hard on it, or try something else?
What number are you trying? People report most success with Nr.2 and HBL 1.3

Reactions: antiNT

Kafluke

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey Kids and Squids,
I have been doing this for about 1-2 hours and all that happens is i click on the number and it goes to a white screen and after like 5-10 seconds my wii u freezes. Should i continue working hard on it, or try something else? (i've tried all the number options on the web page)
Browserhax has always been unstable. Self hosting takes all the guess work out of different internet related issues. @Cybernatus was able to use some php magic to make it run better but for now just keep trying. Clearing your save data in between tries will for sure help. If you can just get it to work once then you can install HaxChi and forget about browserhax. Just make sure you already have a legit DS HaxChi game installed to nand before you start trying. It would suck after 2 hours to get it to work once then not be ready to install HaxChi

Sonrio224

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i can report that it does indeed work. got it on my 14th try using number 3. homebrew 1.3. i'm pretty blown back by this

tunip3

[debugger active]
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Can some one help me test something with this exploit as I want to check it but I am over 100 miles from my wiiu

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
  • K3Nv2
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: lorelei from pokemon is so fuckin bad bro