Hacking Webman dont see games

Psy_boy2720

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Denmark
You can install it over your current CFW. You install it the same way you would install official Sony firmware. Place it on your USB with correct folder and name. Then you load it up from the update section on the XMB.

Should I use LITE or REX edition?

kumikochan

Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Are your games in a folder wich has to be exacly PS3ISO if i remember correctly since it has been a while since i added games to mine and it has to be in capital letters

Last edited by kumikochan,

Psy_boy2720

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Denmark
Are your games in a folder wich has to be exacly PS3ISO if i remember correctly since it has been a while since i added games to mine and it has to be in capital letters

I do not place my games there since they are not in ISO format, but in game folder "format"

kumikochan

Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
I do not place my games there since they are not in ISO format, but in game folder "format"
Prepntfs only works with iso games and should be placed in that folder. If the drive is mounted as ntfs only iso works and nothing else. So for it to work place all.ISO games in PS3ISO and it works. Nevermind, i saw from your first post that they are indeed in iso format. When using multiman, did you enable prepntfs in multiman itself ? In the menu there is an option to enable it and it will reboot so that it only reads iso games with ntfs support.

Last edited by kumikochan,

Psy_boy2720

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Denmark
Prepntfs only works with iso games and should be placed in that folder. If the drive is mounted as ntfs only iso works and nothing else. So for it to work place all.ISO games in PS3ISO and it works. Nevermind, i saw from your first post that they are indeed in iso format. When using multiman, did you enable prepntfs in multiman itself ? In the menu there is an option to enable it and it will reboot so that it only reads iso games with ntfs support.

I dont use ISO.

How can I control the fan settings? I have Rebug toolbox and Multiman..

kumikochan

Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
I dont use ISO.

How can I control the fan settings? I have Rebug toolbox and Multiman..
But you can't use NFTS without using iso's. It only works with iso's. Dynamic fan control can only be used with Sman or webman. To use it with any other you have to download fancontrol.pkg wich is an app where you can adjust the fan. It won't work dynamically tho to a set temperature like it does with Sman and webman

Psy_boy2720

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Denmark
But you can't use NFTS without using iso's. It only works with iso's. Dynamic fan control can only be used with Sman or webman. To use it with any other you have to download fancontrol.pkg wich is an app where you can adjust the fan. It won't work dynamically tho to a set temperature like it does with Sman and webman

Okay so if I want to play God of war collection, it has files larger than 4 gb. Can I create an ISO and then split them up and play them through Multiman?? IS that possible?

D

Deleted User

You dont need prep ntfs

After you send your isos to usb:\ps3iso or hdd:\ps3iso folder go to webman setup and scan xml

Reboot and enjoy

Make sure your mbr and not gpt - you dont have to reformat to switch

Last edited by ,

Psy_boy2720

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Denmark
You dont need prep ntfs

After you send your isos to usb:\ps3iso or hdd:\ps3iso folder go to webman setup and scan xml

Reboot and enjoy

Okay so I've split GOW collection Isos now, Now I have some files with .file extension. Do I throw them on my hard drive and thats it or do they have to be renamed to .iso?

kumikochan

Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
You dont need prep ntfs

Reboot and enjoy

Since when does a HDD formatted in NTFS work without prepntfs ? Yeah in fat 32 it works but since when does it in ntfs without using prepntfs ?

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Don't need to split anything
When using prepntfs nothing needs to be split since ntfs drive don't have the 4gig file limitation

D

Deleted User

Since when does a HDD formatted in NTFS work without prepntfs ? Yeah in fat 32 it works but since when does it in ntfs without using prepntfs ?

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

When using prepntfs nothing needs to be split since ntfs drive don't have the 4gig file limitation

Since forever - Done a few thousand PS3 downgrades / cfw

Again you dont need prep ntfs or split files on ntfs

I already explained how to get games to show - I literally just did a PS3 with USB / NTFS and no prep

Webman handles it all

Last edited by ,

kumikochan

Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Since forever - Done a few thousand PS3 downgrades / cfw

Again you dont need prep ntfs or split files on ntfs

I already explained how to get games to show - I literally just did a PS3 with USB / NTFS and no prep

Webman handles it all
Oh didn't know that. I've already got like 4tb filled so haven't added games in ages so didn't know that there was a different method. And i know about the not splitting thing and didn't claim he had 2.

D

Deleted User

Oh didn't know that. I've already got like 4tb filled so haven't added games in ages so didn't know that there was a different method. And i know about the not splitting thing and didn't claim he had 2.

Sorry that was for him and quoted you

Cobra and webman handle NTFS now and might I add its pretty smooth

Reactions: kumikochan
D

Deleted User

Okay, so if you would not split the iso, how would you get a file "gow1.psarc" which is 8.71gb alone, to my external FAT32 formatted drive?

If you can, Your'e a magician.. But I can't and my method ended up working like a charm

The real question is why use prep ntfs if your fat 32

And you were given an answer on how to run ntfs perfectly so thank you and your welcome

Poof magician out

Last edited by ,

kumikochan

Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Okay, so if you would not split the iso, how would you get a file "gow1.psarc" which is 8.71gb alone, to my external FAT32 formatted drive?

If you can, Your'e a magician.. But I can't and my method ended up working like a charm
ISO doesn't work non split on ntfs. The whole reason to use NTFS is so that you don't have to split plus FAT32 damages the files over extended time hence why the use of NTFS.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: After watching, that I feel like I'm on them already