Weird question on Walmart return policy?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yepi69

Jill-sandwiched
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
="UglyIdiot, post: 4528782, member: 284109"]Just look for an AD online like craigslist or KIJIJI that fixes PS vita screens. Better then scamming.
Maybe i should ask my cousin Vinny about this but i was wondering what you guys think.
What if i crash my car intentionally with someone that i know so we can split the insurance money?
What do you guys think about that?

287597126175572043_HUG1XKzC_b.jpg

Yepi69

Jill-sandwiched
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Haha, I know! I suggest a lock to this thread. Instead of OP taking our opinions on his plan, he should just do it himself and see the consequences he faces.
Defending others isn't gonna help your condition, let alone ''thread locking'' threats.

AngryGeek416

Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
Hes not trolling him? he called him a horrible person because he wants to replace his vita. Its besides the point If the system was faulty or not calling him a horrible person over a video game console is what? being nice? hes fucking trolling. He has no clue what Imranh101 does for a living maybe he rescues impoverished animals, maybe he walks old fucking ladies across the street but if he wants to replace his vita which cracked in his pocket ( yes ive seen it happen its possible) hes a horrible person? get a fucking life. PLZ close this thread.

Devin

"Local Hardware Wizard"
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I agree with the locking of the thread. The issue has been "solved". OP has been given the outcomes of doing said event. All that's left is the useless banter that eventually leads to name calling, which leads to warnings and then a thread lock.

Reactions: UglyIdiot

Engert

I love me
Trophies
Website
www.google.com
XP
Country
United States
What if i impersonate the voice of the husband of a blind rich woman so she can leave me all her money when i am by her bed in her last moments, do you think the real husband or other people would notice?

Yepi69

Jill-sandwiched
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
I agree with the locking of the thread. The issue has been "solved". OP has been given the outcomes of doing said event. All that's left is the useless banter that eventually leads to name calling, which leads to warnings and then a thread lock.
So, the OP got a warning thanks to the ''people'' here who kept bitching about it?

Ok, i guess that's ''fair''.

Yepi69

Jill-sandwiched
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
What if i impersonate the voice of the husband of a blind rich woman so she can leave me all her money when i am by her bed in her last moments, do you think the real husband or other people would notice?
Again, its not related therefore:
287597126175572043_HUG1XKzC_b.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: Interesting. The macphone +2