What a friggin week

yusuo

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
This is just a vent blog, never made one before but ive had a shitty week so why not

Right it started off with me getting a new phone and giving my old one to a old old friend who promised me the money by wednesday, wednesday came and he said it was unlikely I would see the phone or money as it was locked in a safe that he didnt have the keys for (bullshit, he prob sold it)

Also on wednesday I had a appointment with my doctor, so I thought right get all my business taken care of in the morning, now i smoke(d) cannabis so i got myself a bag in the morning, had a small one and then went into Wilkinson's to spray myself down.
Went for a little walk in the park and when i came out got stopped by the police who had apparently heard over the shop radio that I had apparently been shoplifting (i don't) as you can imagine the shoplifting thing was figured out as not ever happening but while they detained me they found my cannabis and arrested me for possession, I got off on a caution cause I have absolutely no criminal record, super stressed.

Nothing happened till friday, when the cashpoint wouldn't give me the money i asked for but still deducted it from my account so I'm £20 down and the bank can't do anything until it investigates which could take weeks, sigh.

Saturday comes and I got to get some more cannabis, I see police walking towards me so I dump it, they find it and slap me with a £80 on the spot fine, atleast no record this time.

After that the old old friend I was mentioning earlier gives me one of his bags just to calm down says give him the money on monday, I say ok, as I was super stressed out at that time.

I don't feel I should give him the £10 for it he still owes me a phone (HTC Wildfire) but I can't tell him this, he's a big guy and im well not lol.

Anyway vent over, and yes I know drugs are wrong hence why i've sworn it off now. Just it makes the bland time of being unemployed and doing nothing a little more interesting. Just have to find something else to fill my time with until uni course starts in February.

And im really a good boy, i dont steal, rob or beat anyone up, my police record is completely clean, i just like a smoke now and again

prowler

Sony
Trophies
XP
Country
Zimbabwe
lol, Wilko is right near where all the druggies hang out in my town, I can imagine the ton of people they get causally walking in high to spray themselves.

_Chaz_

GBAtemp's Official Mook™
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Mmmmm, delicious profiling.

Gotta love those boys in blue doing their part to ignore the bigger problems, "I know there's a guy getting mugged half a block away from here... BUT THERE ARE KIDS WHO LOOK LIKE THEY SMOKE RUNNING ABOUT THE PARK IN AN ORDERLY MANNER!" Truly a credit to their uniform.

yusuo

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Gotta love that profiling.

Wilkinson in our town is kinda smack bang in the middle if i had to say it was close to something it would be the library, still though, i've never hurt anyone or threatened anyone, I just find it kinda stupid that I may not be able to have a career as a teacher (not a teacher yet, about to start studies) because now and again, I enjoy having a smoke instead of getting pissed and shouting and swearing at random people in the street which for the most part is perfectly acceptable.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Stop getting your creamy paste all over
    +2
  • impeeza @ impeeza:
    DO NOT WORK FOR ME :(
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I think he has a wedgie, and is afraid to fix it in public.
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Or else he caught one of those Florida STD's
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Psis difficulty meter is Stds like how south park made it race color
    +2
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    oh yeah it's skin color for difficulty in south park

is it, by that logic, blackface to play on the hardest difficulty if you're white?
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Hey Psi, you ever been on a date and ran into another past date? And how did you handle it? Just curious.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    He just says this is the neighbor across the block and says sorry their mail got mixed up
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    guys, this sounds unhinged, but someone (i forgot who) saying they'd want to make their left 4 dead team wario, samus, captain falcon and nester gave me the idea for a quick round of fuck marry kill/bed wed behead
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    fuck marry kill:
    wario, samus, captain falcon
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    i gotta say fuck captain falcon, because he's hot (no homo), marry samus, because she seems like good wife (or as BigOnYa says, wifey) material, and kill wario, because he can't die, so killing him won't really kill him
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    but uhhh that's just me hehe
    iu
  • impeeza @ impeeza:
    good night guys
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Nighty night, wise one, thanks for trying to help.
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    To sleep perchance to dream!
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    My state has put a heavy tax on vape juice, taxing any juice with nicotine by the weight/oz. So to get around the bs, my local vape store only sells 0 nicotine vape juices, then they also sell straight nicotine in tiny bottles, and you mix it yourself to your 0% juice, lol
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Damn, is that Wing from South Park?
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    BigOnYa hmmm I wonder how long until someone just vapes the straight nicotine lol
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I was gonna say people are not that dumb, but yea you right, some are.
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: I was gonna say people are not that dumb, but yea you right, some are.