Gaming What are you grabbing at launch?

hhs

You will not like the outcome of this encounter
Trophies
XP
Country
Not sure my launch plans but I have Deep Down, Evil Within, The Order (which is looking like a 3rd person shooter which is my favorite game type), and of course Metal Gear in mind for the near future.

Fallout and Elder scrolls whenever they get that shit going.

Rayder

Mostly lurking lately....
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
In preparation for the PS4, I bought a........PS3 super slim 500GB and a bunch of games, PS+, some PS3 accessories and a Samsung LED TV to support it. Spent about $1k on it all. Kinda nice not having to pirate everything anymore. So much for me going "full retro" :rolleyes:

Maybe I'll get a PS4 towards the end of its life too. Kind of waiting to see how much digital distro they are gonna push. I prefer to buy my games on disk in a store as opposed to buying downloads. Even though I bought a year of PS+, I have no plans to buy any downloads, just suck up the freebies.

Xenirina

Scener
Trophies
XP
Country
Getting a PS4.

On top of that, I've got pre-orders for Assassin's Creed: Black Flag, Watch_Dogs and Battlefield 4.
I'm expecting I'll be playing Watch_Dogs most of the time for the first week, and then a lot of BF4 multiplayer.

hhs

You will not like the outcome of this encounter
Trophies
XP
Country

wiired24

Developer
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'll definitley be picking up Knack at launch, Knack is cool to me because it has something that few games have nowadays "Innovation". Its something different and i like that.^_^
As far as any other PS4 Launch games go im not entirely sold on KillZone ShadowFall,or Driveclub, Although I was looking forward to Watch Dogs, but then it got delayed:glare:

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I see your mop and raise you George's mop lol