Hacking What color should I paint my DS?

Prema

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
RAL #2008

Bright-Red-Orange
yaynds.gif

Veho

The man who cried "Ni".
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
Spray-paint it red, and then print out a picture of Invader Zim on self-adhesive sticker paper, cut out the shape, stick it on the DS, and paint over it with high-gloss transparent lacque.
If all goes smoothly, yu will get a DS-Lite gloss effect, AND HAVE ZIIIM!!! ON YOUR DS.
(So that he finaly "invades" something
wink.gif
)

(And just to be on the safe side, try it out on one of these first:

DS replacement shells )

Arnold Schwarzen

Trophies
Website
gov.ca.gov
XP
Country
United States
Like evilreddot said, go with jet black. No doubt it will look cooler than any other color. Oh and try it on a white shell if you do get a replacement shell (as I don't know any other color where it is painted on and not the actual color of the plastic, maybe red is but never figured out..).

Veho

The man who cried "Ni".
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
There already is a jet black replacement shell. No need to risk your DS, just order one.

$1 !
blink.gif

Warning, shipping costs: $15
dry.gif

754boy

:D
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
There already is a jet black replacement shell. No need to risk your DS, just order one.Â

$1 !Â
blink.gif

Thats on ebay and shipping is $15. Anyone know where I can get one of these that is based in the US and not Hong Kong? I dont have paypal so I cant get that one from ebay.

Or could someone get one off ebay for me using their paypal account. I'd gladly send u a nice and neat money order. PM me.

Arnold Schwarzen

Trophies
Website
gov.ca.gov
XP
Country
United States
There already is a jet black replacement shell. No need to risk your DS, just order one.Â

$1 !Â
blink.gif

Warning, shipping costs:Â $15Â Â
dry.gif

Wait, but isn't that graphite black? I don't know but for some reason it doesn't look dark enough and sometimes pictures don't do it cause they look different due to different lighting.

I hear if you get the shells on eBay from someone named bestbuytechmart or something like that, they're pretty reliable.

wohoo

Trophies
XP
Country
i would suggest that you take a long distance from painting your DS.. if you haven't won "the world championship in DSpainting" 99 times in a row...

s1r1u5

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
My 2 cents...
keep it like that or get a full case...
Dont do something retard....
ohmy.gif

Good luck with it whatever you choose.
grog.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: (and the joke here is that i misheard pride month as bread month)