What did you Accomplish in Gaming Today?

TripleSMoon

GBAtemp's Umbran Witch in [T]raining
Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
United States
Today my girlfriend and I beat Donkey Kong Country Returns (Wii). We've been playing this game together on and off since before we moved out of our old apartment in July, so this has been in the making for some time. We still have World 9 to take care of (we finished all the temples, and got all the KONG letters), but the main game is beat. After we take care of World 9 (probably next weekend), we'll be all set for Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze later this month. :D

Joe88

[λ]
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
just some messing around in gta v
Felina

7o5y.jpg

Sakitoshi

GBAtemp Official Lolimaster
Trophies
Website
sakiheru.blogspot.com
XP
Country
Chile
I've made it to disc two on FFIX (PSN release on my Vita), and I rescued Dagger and am about to do the Ramuh bit of the story.

you still have a looong road ahead, that games is very very long and on the later stages of the game the difficulty of regular enemies is ridiculous, prepare to grind.

I haven't accomplished many things lately, I have been busy watching anime because my anime backlog is getting bigger than my game backlog. watched a Shana 1st season on 1 night and over the week watched Shana 2nd, now I'm making plans to watch Shana 3rd and finish once and for all with that.
now on gaming news I bought a copy of Pokemon White 2 in preparation for Pokemon Bank, my plan was to transfer my dstwo save to the original cartridge but ended up starting a new adventure, gen 5 is one of my favorite generations along with 3rd. so far I have beaten 3 gyms and I'm traversing the desert. I still got a plan B to transfer my old pokemons using a home GTS so I have them waiting to be transferred to Pokemon Bank to cheat play on gen 6 with them, I want my dualscreens Meganium!!!!

Arras

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
7462-7739.png

Got the fifth blue rank on Beatmania :D I haven't tried sixth yet but I only barely managed to clear 5, so I doubt I'll be able to do that. I suck too bad to play diff 8/9 songs properly.

Nathan Drake

Obligations fulfilled, now I depart.
Trophies
XP
Country
you still have a looong road ahead, that games is very very long and on the later stages of the game the difficulty of regular enemies is ridiculous, prepare to grind.
Oh, I know. I made a few attempts at it back during my childhood on the good 'ol PS1 before the disc holding spindle popped out and ball bearings went everywhere. I've never made it beyond around the beginning of disc three though (when you're taken aboard Kuja's airship and dropped off on some island to do something for him). I remember at that point, I was severely under leveled and was having the hardest time just fighting the enemies on the way to the dungeon. Thus, I quit, and attempts after that got me no further than about halfway through disc one before my attention was grabbed by something else.

On a related note, I made it to Fossil Roo last night, am nearing a collective level 20, and people have learned the majority of their abilities so far.

TripleSMoon

GBAtemp's Umbran Witch in [T]raining
Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
United States
My girlfriend and I just beat Sonic Adventure 2: Battle (XBLA). This was her first time playing it, and unfortunately she didn't enjoy it as much as Sonic Adventure DX (XBLA). Now we're moving on to Sonic Lost World (Wii U). Hopefully she enjoys this one better!

Thomas83Lin

Retro Gamer
Trophies
Website
www.thomas83lincodes.com
XP
Country
United States
Recently soft modded my Ps2's MC with free mcboot \w opl(smb), so I've been playing alot of Burnout 3 (one of my favorites) So far I've completed getting to the Gran Prix the one with the Indy car.eek I will say I have 2 ps2's one slim the other phat with the network adapter, been aiming to get a Ide hdd for the phat but after trying out opl (smb) with a crossover cable I honestly don't believe I'll worry to much about getting one. All the games I enjoy play perfectly on it. Very happy with it.

Also played alittle more Crash Team Racing on the Ps1, difficulty really seems to pick up on the 3rd area, I'm currently stuck on Tiny Arena. oh and I'm still waiting on my yaosm modchip for the Wii to arrive hopefully I'll get that by this weekend. Already got all the wires soldered on 2 d2b pcb's so I'll post pictures after I get them installed.
:yaywii:

weavile001

Spiritmaster
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
finally played some Final Fantasy IX, got to the gate(W/ Steiner and Dagger) on the 1st Disc.
on the way, i Fought a boss that was so annoying, i wasted all my phoenix downs and potions, vivi and zidane dead, and Freya with 10 HP..... i only had one chance, and i last saved about 3 hours ago....
One command -> Jump, 7 suspenseful seconds later, freya deals 389 DMG, the boss is dead...VICTORY!

Reactions: CompassNorth

CompassNorth

Denko (´・ω・`)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
finally played some Final Fantasy IX, got to the gate(W/ Steiner and Dagger) on the 1st Disc.
on the way, i Fought a boss that was so annoying, i wasted all my phoenix downs and potions, vivi and zidane dead, and Freya with 10 HP..... i only had one chance, and i last saved about 3 hours ago....
One command -> Jump, 7 suspenseful seconds later, freya deals 389 DMG, the boss is dead...VICTORY!
One of the best Final Fantasy games.
You're in for a treat.

Reactions: weavile001

Sakitoshi

GBAtemp Official Lolimaster
Trophies
Website
sakiheru.blogspot.com
XP
Country
Chile
Played Borderlands 1 after a looong time, I didn't remembered that was that easy to level up, compared to Borderlands 2 anyways, one of the things I miss of Borderlands 2 are the manufacturers gimmicks, but the rest is all right and you can keep your equipment much more time.
one thing that annoy me is that I can't get v-sync working no matter what I do, have forced v-sync via catalyst and with d3doverrider and I still have tearing. at least got antialiasing working via smaa injector.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sGClRsx0x64