What did you Accomplish in Gaming Today?

TripleSMoon

GBAtemp's Umbran Witch in [T]raining
Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
United States
Got the area 5 mirror shard in Kirby &, the Amazing Mirror... Again during a 15 minute session on my break without a map. :D

Either I'm getting better, or the game is getting easier. But sheesh, that Mega Titan boss was tough!

nasune

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I 100 %-ed Far Cry 3 Blood Dragon last night, and what a great game that was. I'm so glad I decided to give it a chance after not liking Far Cry 3, this one is far superior to that game.
And today I finally decided to bite the bullet and buy Luigi's Mansion 2. And after beating the first two missions, I have to say that it's really fun.

Arm73

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Today I finally beat AGAIN for the DS.
Since I already played anything by Cing out there on the DS and Wii, I saved Again for last, since it's by many considered an inferior product, compared to the likes of Hotel Dusk and Last Window ( which of course I already played and finished long ago ).

And I must say, the game was definitely much longer then I expected.
It took me weeks to beat it, since I only play it in short sessions before I go to sleep usually ( and that is usually after long PC gaming sessions ), but it was great fun never the less, and it helps to sleep ;)
I don't understand the hate this game has gotten, as I found out the story was quite interesting.

But anyway, I'm glad I'm still getting enjoyment out of my DSiXL in 2013......
The question now is, what next :unsure: ?

chavosaur

Chavo
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've got so many games going on at once right now...
1.) Started playing Skyrim today on 360, picked an Argonian, cuz who doesn't love Liazards? I'm primarily going to train him up as an archer~
2.) Started playing Bioshock as well, and My God am I glad I got it. It's a twistedly beautiful game, I can't even begin to describe how amazing it is...
3.) I'm on like the third level of Halo 4 atm, just finished up fixing the cartographer and now I keep hearing all those strange noises and blah blah blah. I'm not too wowed ATM, except graphically because the game is pretty nice looking.
4.) Started playing the Minish Cap on my DSTWO, since its literally the only Zelda I have yet to experience (well, besides the CDI ones)

Reactions: TripleSMoon

Maxternal

Peanut Gallery Spokesman
Trophies
Website
gbadev.googlecode.com
XP
Country
I finally bought myself an arrow to go with my bow in the first NES Zelda. I had forgotten that you then have to pay for every single arrow you fire after that. I guess you must really be buying the quiver and then the rupee you lose each time you fire is the price of the arrow itself. (Now that I think of it, when I was a kid I actually suspected that each arrow was tipped with a single rupee gem ... which I suppose COULD be the case ... :unsure: )

Oh, I also beat the first dungeon as well.

Reactions: TripleSMoon

Arm73

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
I've got so many games going on at once right now...
1.) Started playing Skyrim today on 360, picked an Argonian, cuz who doesn't love Liazards? I'm primarily going to train him up as an archer~
2.) Started playing Bioshock as well, and My God am I glad I got it. It's a twistedly beautiful game, I can't even begin to describe how amazing it is...
3.) I'm on like the third level of Halo 4 atm, just finished up fixing the cartographer and now I keep hearing all those strange noises and blah blah blah. I'm not too wowed ATM, except graphically because the game is pretty nice looking.
4.) Started playing the Minish Cap on my DSTWO, since its literally the only Zelda I have yet to experience (well, besides the CDI ones)
Wow.....Minish Cap is really good, when I played that on my GBA years ago I thought it was the best looking 2D Zelda ever, even though it was maybe a little bit too colorful and cartoonish, but that was way before we even got WW on the GC....
Anyway, have fun I wish I had a unplayed 2D Zelda to have fun with...

Reactions: chavosaur

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: this one +1