• Friendly reminder: The politics section is a place where a lot of differing opinions are raised. You may not like what you read here but it is someone's opinion. As long as the debate is respectful you are free to debate freely. Also, the views and opinions expressed by forum members may not necessarily reflect those of GBAtemp. Messages that the staff consider offensive or inflammatory may be removed in line with existing forum terms and conditions.

What do yall think of AOC (Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez)

Xzi

Time to fly, 621
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
She’s just another politician that conspiracy losers have become obsessed with
To add to this, and to her credit, she's one of the few Congresspeople who came from a working class background. That's what the corporate Dems and Republicans dislike her for.

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Boywife
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
To add to this, and to her credit, she's one of the few Congresspeople who came from a working class background. That's what the corporate Dems and Republicans dislike her for.
Yeah, and that's really about where my interest in her ends. Like, I have no strong feelings in any direction toward her, she's not really done anything too interesting

plasturion

temporary hermit
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
What is opossite name for conspiracy losers? A political winners of super correctness, pionners and illuminators of the blinding light, dependency masters?

RedColoredStars

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
With the right lighting and makeup and a tight ballgag, she would probably make a reasonably mediocre sex worker if she wore the right clothes. To be fair she's just an average chick that you could find in any bar in the world, although she is a bit dense and this comes across everytime she opens her mouth. Average americans probably refer to her as a "Basic Bitch".

Burner account then, huh? Being banned must have ruined your life because in typical deplorable loser fashion, here you are with more shit oozing out of your mouth. Why? You love the taste of your own shit.

impeeza

¡Kabito!
Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
What do you think of AOC?
que almenos está buena! ¡¡¡¡porqué bruta...!!!!

At least she is hot, becas is dumb as a door knob.

Post automatically merged:

On Argentina they have a congreswoman called Natalia Zaracho, which comes from the working class, she "represent" the street recyclers but in their words "I don't like to study nor read, I just finished the Elementary school because was needed to get the charge", she "earned" the elementary degree by an exam... she also stated "I have no reading skills and my writing is bad" so, how can she legislate laws.

So been from working class but do not having the skills is a bad thing.

Last edited by impeeza,

Xzi

Time to fly, 621
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
So been from working class but do not having the skills is a bad thing.
Nah, someone with a working class background will at least vote in favor of working class interests. You don't need to know about all the bureaucratic procedural nonsense up front. It's much worse when we elect rich dipshits who neither understand the first thing about governance nor have any frame of reference for how the average citizen lives (GWB, Palin, Trump, MTG, Boebert).

Last edited by Xzi,

impeeza

¡Kabito!
Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
Can you explain why you personally feel she is dumb as a door knob without using a video from a far-right nut job?
because, she can not understand the minimum of what is happening around her. she have a English good as mine (I was not born on a English territory) and almost all the time she behave like a ju ju girl.

But what I will know, I am not living on USA nor suffering their legislation.

RedColoredStars

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
because, she can not understand the minimum of what is happening around her. she have a English good as mine (I was not born on a English territory) and almost all the time she behave like a ju ju girl.

That didn't answer the question at all and you know it. Specifics, please.

RAHelllord

Literally the wurst.
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
AOC is okay as far as libdems go, though she still worships capitalism too much just like the rest of them. However, still a little further to the left than most of the rest of the party, so it's still a small bit of progress.

Her english is actually a lot better than yours, and her education and abilities far exceeds that of the politician you're comparing her to. However she's also basically completely irrelevant internationally so it's not really worth looking into her more than just meme videos on youtube.

Reactions: impeeza

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Boywife
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Burner account then, huh? Being banned must have ruined your life because in typical deplorable loser fashion, here you are with more shit oozing out of your mouth. Why? You love the taste of your own shit.
xDel really can’t just get over it

Reactions: SylverReZ and Xzi

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto