• Friendly reminder: The politics section is a place where a lot of differing opinions are raised. You may not like what you read here but it is someone's opinion. As long as the debate is respectful you are free to debate freely. Also, the views and opinions expressed by forum members may not necessarily reflect those of GBAtemp. Messages that the staff consider offensive or inflammatory may be removed in line with existing forum terms and conditions.

What do yall think of Hunter Biden?

salazarcosplay

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I think that if he had really wanted to and he could be a sentator or president. I am surprised he did not take Biden's old senate seat from delaware.

I think is life would make for a great series. It would be like Charlie Sheen's Two and a half men. Also with the drinking and drug use of the Wolf of Wall Street. But with different places and events. Especially since he held a lot of different jobs. Hunter seems to have been all over the place.

WalterSlovotsky

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Melania Trumo is a LEGAL immigrant to the United States and speaks five languages.

I care more about her return as First Lady than I do about Pedo Joe's son who likes sniffing just as much as his father does, but just a different medium. Joe likes sniffing kids, Hunter likes sniffing coke. Sniffing runs in the family, there.

Reactions: Wolfy and nine0nine

lolcatzuru

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
honestly im really insulted we dont have statues in his honor all across the land, i mean the most well loved and endorsed leader on this side of the world said that hunter is the SMARTEST PERSON HE KNOWS, if that isnt statue and state renaming worthy, idk what is.

• Haha
Reactions: WalterSlovotsky

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Boywife
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Melania Trumo is a LEGAL immigrant to the United States and speaks five languages.
Who the fuck asked?
35470630-12CC-46DA-A65B-2D08603E8721.gif

RedColoredStars

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada

I care more about her return as First Lady than I do about Pedo Joe's son who likes sniffing just as much as his father does, but just a different medium. Joe likes sniffing kids, Hunter likes sniffing coke. Sniffing runs in the family, there.

Who tf let you back in? I was told by a mod you were banned. Can't imagine you'll be around much longer as I see you're already in full force with some of the dumbest shit I've ever read.

Reactions: Xzi and Dark_Ansem

realtimesave

///AMG
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
idk anything about hunter biden but I'm pretty confident that Joe Biden will be the next president even though polls show Trump leading by 2% (last time I checked which wasn't too recently). Biden has pushed for more microchip manufacturing in the US so I guess he gets my vote this time around.

lolcatzuru

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Who tf let you back in? I was told by a mod you were banned. Can't imagine you'll be around much longer as I see you're already in full force with some of the dumbest shit I've ever read.

LOL why would the ban him? he's one of the few non mentally ill posters around the joint. Also i thought i recognized you! you are that game dev who got really angry i called a character in your game hideous

Jayro

MediCat USB Dev
Developer
Trophies
Website
ko-fi.com
XP
Country
United States
Hunter is a private citizen who doesn't work for the Whitehouse. And as much as I'd like to see him turn his drug-addicted life around, I don't care about him or his fucking laptop. Repubs are grasping at any and all dirt to throw on Joe, and they think a private citizen's laptop is going to "get him". Delusional fucks at best. 🤣

A big fat nothing burger, with a side of MAGA tears as dipping sauce.

lolcatzuru

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
idk anything about hunter biden but I'm pretty confident that Joe Biden will be the next president even though polls show Trump leading by 2% (last time I checked which wasn't too recently). Biden has pushed for more microchip manufacturing in the US so I guess he gets my vote this time around.

i mean, if you want some good advice, short xerox in november, youll thank me
Post automatically merged:

Hunter is a private citizen who doesn't work for the Whitehouse. And as much as I'd like to see him turn his drug-addicted life around, I don't care about him or his fucking laptop. Repubs are grasping at any and all dirt to throw on Joe, and they think a private citizen's laptop is going to "get him". Delusional fucks at best. 🤣

A big fat nothing burger, with a side of MAGA tears as dipping sauce.

this topic is about hunter, please stay on topic.
Post automatically merged:

Awwwe. Poor little lamb. Your hero banned so now you have to come up with some stupid shit about girls in video games because you have nothing else. Gtfo, loser.

that doesnt even make sense, i said that shirt before he got banned, loser.

RedColoredStars

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
that doesnt even make sense, i said that shirt before he got banned, loser.

Ummmm. Wtf? LOL! You literally were just like "Uhhhh. Wut? Why would they ban him?" Then shortly after "Uhhhh. Wut? I said that before they banned him." :rofl: Don't you have some Walter dick picks to go have a MAGA jerk off with? Seriously. You thinking that the guy sending PM's with physical threats and begging for an address as being one of the most mentally sane people here says an awful lot about you.

You're also the one who when someone makes a comment about Hunter, you reply with "This is about Hunter. Stay on topic." LOL! Can't even make this shit up.

lolcatzuru

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ummmm. Wtf? LOL! You literally were just like "Uhhhh. Wut? Why would they ban him?" Then shortly after "Uhhhh. Wut? I said that before they banned him." :rofl: Don't you have some Walter dick picks to do have a MAGA jerk off with? Seriously. You thinking that the guy sending PM's with physical threats and begging for an address as being on of the most mentally sane people here says an awful lot about you.

ummmm wtf LOL! you literally think i pay attention to what goes on around here? says an awful lot about you, also, you must be an alt for that other guy because much like him you ignore things when you know you can't avoid them, also, what is a dick pick? is that like an ice pick? also how would i share that with him? i find it odd you are assuming my gender without knowing me biggot,, lastly, im not a maga, you must be new around here, i voted for trudeau last time.

• Haha
Reactions: RedColoredStars

RedColoredStars

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
ummmm wtf LOL! you literally think i pay attention to what goes on around here?
Thanks for clarifying for everyone that you don't know wtf is going on. LOL! As I said in my edit, your're the one who when someone makes a comment about Hunter, in the topic about Hunter, replies to them with "This is about Hunter. Stay on topic." You've had too much meth for the night and should just go to bed before you make yourself look even more incredibly dumb than you already have.

You: You're a moron even though I just openly admit I don't pay any attention to what goes on.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto