What do you think will happen first? TLOU becomes playable on rpcs3 or TLOU Remastered becomes in-game on KyTy?

GAMEBOYADVANCETEMPORARY

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Israel
Both rpcs3, a Sony PlayStation 3 emulator, and KyTy, both Sony PlayStation 4 & 5 emulator, two GitHub projects are maintained and get improved over time.

Currently TLOU is in-game on rpcs3 and TLOU remastered is nothing on KyTy.

But maybe one day TLOU becomes playable on rpcs3 and TLOU remastered becomes in-game on KyTy but what do you think will happen first?

I want to know your opinions!

Last edited by GAMEBOYADVANCETEMPORARY,

GAMEBOYADVANCETEMPORARY

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Israel
rpcs3 is more likely, since it's been in development for longer
I don't think that making a big and heavy game, like TLOU, playable (always 30 FPS without bugs, issues and glitches) like playing it on a real PS3 is an easy task.

Making in-game (allowing FPS drops, bugs, issues and glitches) is much more easy.

This is my opinion anyway.

lorenz_effe

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Both rpcs3, a Sony PlayStation 3 emulator, and KyTy, both Sony PlayStation 4 & 5 emulator, two GitHub projects are maintained and get improved over time.

Currently TLOU is in-game on rpcs3 and TLOU remastered is nothing on KyTy.

But maybe one day TLOU becomes playable on rpcs3 and TLOU remastered becomes in-game on KyTy but what do you think will happen first?

I want to know your opinions!
Maybe it will never been playable because there could be something behind that the public isn' t aware of and untill this "something" isn' t gone the title will not be enjoyable or either not nearly as on the original console. Also the thing that a powerful CPU is needed could appeal to CPU builders and spin in that direction too.
If I am right probably also TLOU2 is not going to see any bright light in the near future.
If you think about it this title is huge for many reasons, not to mention creepy similarities with recent happenings.. So I think there is still very much interest

lorenz_effe

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Who knows maybe someone very influential could lend a hand with this XD.
I am wishing every year TLOU becomes playable without freezes on RPCS3!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: @BigOnYa series S is the way to go, its a bargain for a capable system