The rudder moves when I turn the wheel
OP
Trophies
Website
forstride.stormbit.net
XP
Country
United States
Since it's Easter, and my Aunt and Uncle have a ton of money, they decided to start giving Easter gifts. I asked for money, and they gave me a $50 bill. I'm thinking about getting Pokemon Platinum, Animal Crossing: Wild World, or a PC game (L4D or something else). Anyone have any other suggestions.

Oh yeah, Rhythm Heaven looks pretty cool, too, so I might get that used if they have it.

golden

What a Digital Dummy!!!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I heard that game called "Flashcart" has a lot of play time and good story. Maybe you should buy that one?
smileipb2.png

Forstride

OP
Trophies
Website
forstride.stormbit.net
XP
Country
United States
No...I'm not getting a flashcart (I own a DSi by the way). For one, the firmware updates will eventually block them from working. Second, I've changed my pirate ways. If worst comes to worst, I'll change back to a pirate, and buy one. But until then, I'm buying my games.

War

Take it easy~
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Well, it would be a good idea if you listed what games you already have, what genres you like, and how often you buy games. If you rarely get money and only buy games a few times a year, then you need a game that will last you a while.

dinofan01

Misses the old days...
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
If you've already played pearl or diamond dont get platinum. I'm guessing you like animal crossing by your name so just get wild world. AC games can net you alot of playing time.

Canonbeat234

Redeemed Temper
Trophies
XP
Country
david432111 said:
Big bang mini! It's really fun.
smile.gif

Fun yes; frustrating HELL YEAH! Just buy a use one since it only has 100 levels. IMO buy a game that will keep you busy for a long while like FF4 or Chrono Trigger or GTA: ChinaTown Wars!

wchill

Resident chillxpert
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
david432111 said:
If you've played pokemon diamond before, then platinum will be boring before you get to solacean town.

That's true, and it's worse for me since I already played the Japanese version.

Politoed82

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Cyprus
wchill said:
david432111 said:
If you've played pokemon diamond before, then platinum will be boring before you get to solacean town.

That's true, and it's worse for me since I already played the Japanese version.
Same here. i only played the japanese version and got bored after giratina. As the others said, you should get a game that will keep you busy for a long time like fire emblem ds, chrono driger etc

Forstride

OP
Trophies
Website
forstride.stormbit.net
XP
Country
United States
I've decided that I'm going to get Pokemon Platinum, and some Nintendo Points, thanks to the $20 I found in my dresser (I have no idea how it got in there, but it was probably in there for a long time) last night. I've played, beaten, and conquered Pokemon Diamond, but I sold it, and I want a Pokemon game to play on my DSi, even if it's almost identical.

Oh yeah, and the only game I have is GTA: Chinatown Wars.

Forstride

OP
Trophies
Website
forstride.stormbit.net
XP
Country
United States
I got Platinum yesterday, and I've been enjoying it so far...I transfered my team from Diamond (I used my old flashcart on my brother's DS Phat), but I don't plan on using it until I beat the Elite Four without uberly strong Pokemon.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://www.coca-cola.com/xe/en/media-center/wozzaah-launch