What font does paypal use? Making a shirt...

Status
Not open for further replies.

HugeCock

Oh My....
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Hey ya'all I am making a shirt to counter Paypals bad business practices and need to know what font that use. Anybody have any ideas? Oh and anybody know any good shirt places that will print my product? I have a few places but never hurts to find some more.

GexX2

Lurker
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
6d339db3e22129fd6374a158d3e0d7f5.4179.jpeg

is in Verdana w/ Bold + Italics

f8898f1330e36f9b85adf922be3b4b9d.png

adgloride

Its A Wii Wario
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I've never had any problems with paypal and I've been with them for years. I must be one of the lucky ones as I've heard horror stories about them.

[M]artin

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
They've never done me wrong, in fact, they've made my life easier.

But anyways, I can't wait to see the final result H.C.!
smile.gif

OG LOCC NESS

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
They froze $240 or so in my account when I was purchasing some video games a few years back. I couldn't do anything about it, and the guy never got anything, and neither have I. They are jerks.
frown.gif

I still use it for small purchases, like $20 or so...

Hitto

MKDS Tournament Winner
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
France
There was also that www.somethingawful.com incident during Katrina.
I quit my account after that story, but then, signed up again because I am a consumer whore
tongue.gif

HugeCock

Oh My....
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
They froze my account. Which is fine...really the problem is that they hold my money for 180 days....which is better. In the past they stole $1400 from me. Long story short is if your a seller beware, if your a buyer its all good. One big problem I had with the company was when I shipped a computer to an Aussie who told me he got it...well basically he told paypal he never got it, they asked me for a tracking number, i sent them the email of HIM saying he got it, no good...cause I didn't offer a tracking number they refunded him. For those that don't know when I was in the states its hard and expensive to ship anything out of the country besides USPS which doesn't offer tracking. Anyway I started doing $20 dollar purchase deals with them again and once again got screwed and have a locked account.

QUOTE([M said:
artin @ Nov 14 2006, 06:48 PM)]But anyways, I can't wait to see the final result H.C.!Â
smile.gif
Sadly I can't show the shirt here as it is quite vulgar.

The front I am working but will say something like
"I should have wore protection" all in text

the back will say
"When I got fucked by" and the paypal logo modified with a penis penetrating a girl. (This part is all done) I just am working on the slogan. .... I may sell the shirts on Ebay lol to be funny...maybe open another paypal account and collect money that way lol. Of course this is all not really to make money but to piss off Paypal. Me and the company are having serious words as I write this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/fRENPoVaZHk?si=0xgCyaSVzuc5GD5F