What franchise will you never play again?

D

Deleted User

99% of Mobile games (and the remaining 1% is pretty much good ports from other platforms)
99% of sidescrollers I won't play.
Will probably never touch a Free to play again
Don't think I'll play any New Super Mario Bros. ... I felt it got old fast.
Call of Duty is a maybe.
Far Cry seems to be all the same as well.
Unless Monster Hunter is released (outside Japan) for something other than 3DS, I won't be playing that.

astrangeone

Trophies
Website
www.shophandmade.com
XP
Country
Canada
CoD - boring gameplay, and why the hell would I play a game that only relies on multiplayer for content. People are toxic.
Five Nights At Freddy's - I love the lore behind the games, but that series should have died with the first game. Great idea for an indie game although - set limited resources and jumpscares and let the player scare the crap out of themselves with that. (Also, I've actually seen cell phone charms based on the series characters...at Toys R Us.)
Harvest Moon - don't get me wrong, I love the relaxing gameplay, but the new Story of Seasons game made me go meh. (I will happily play Rune Factory although...)

Hking0036

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Rayman - I had fun with origins but I refuse to have uplay shoved down my throat to play legends or anything new, especially since it's gone mobile now.

Borderlands - I forced myself through the first one and the second just did me in, it was so bad. Huge time waste, huge money waste, especially with all that dlc. If I hadn't gotten pre-sequel free with my GTX 770 I wouldn't have it.

Kithron

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The only franchise I can think of right now that never be played again on my list would be Final Fantasy.

DKB

NO
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Metroid, because they fucking REFUSE to make a 2D version again. My favorite game of all time is Metroid Fusion, so yeah. If they said they were going to make another game like that I would shit.

Sakitoshi

GBAtemp Official Lolimaster
Trophies
Website
sakiheru.blogspot.com
XP
Country
Chile
Monster Hunter. I tried playing Freedom Unite on PSP and Vita but that extra stick couldn't do anything about the horrible mechanics this series has, latter tried 3 and 4 on 3DS and New 3DS, same thing. God Eater and Freedom Wars are much better hunting series (and after playing the japanese resurrection demo I can't wait for the US release).

New Super Mario Bros. Tried DS and Wii and nether could get me hooked, all the charm of the old 2D Marios just isn't there. I hope they get it back though, I liked 3D world as I felt it had that charm (even though isn't a 2D Mario), so all hope is not lost.

Reactions: nxwing

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/rVUjbpqsE_M?si=xx-48GSacwRiKHU_ Hole in Ass