Hacking Question What game/feature will make you update?

Flirkyn

Trophies
XP
Country
France
i want to like this post more than once . . . like, "i like post . . . more than a friend"
Same, I want to like this post more (and the Va-11 Hall-A avatar don't help to not want it).

Well obviously, the answer is Xenoblade 2, but also some other game before (Mario Odyssey, Mario & Rabbit). Tho I already updated lately

Reactions: Soluble

alepman90

Trophies
XP
Country
nada got 2.devs seem uninterested searching for new exploit on 3.0.0<
you have enough time to get 2.3.0 from store sell all accessories on ebay
and keep the tablet(i ended up with less than $130 switch),before its too late.

grossaffe

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
How bout EVERYTHING TO MAKE THE SYSTEM BETTER! O_O

The reason for updates not only fixes problems with the system but adding features that while am very disappointed not even on launch should have had. Seriously this system is worst than wii u launch, wii u had more to offer even if you didn't have games to play at launch, web browser, youtube, netflix, hulu and other on demand video streaming. (a music player or photo album would been nice) But the switch does one thing only and that is play games. I never been disappointed in a console launch more in my life that I can remember. :wtf:
It's a game console; it plays video games. Everything else is superfluous.

Apache Thunder

I have cameras in your head!
Trophies
Website
www.mariopc.co.nr
XP
Country
United States
I am still on 3.0.0. But the soonest I will be updating it is October maybe. That will be when I might consider buying Sonic Mania. But it will DEFINITELY be updated before 2018 because some time near the end of this year the final DLC pack comes out for Breath of the Wild. Given that's the only game I own for the system currently, you bet your ass I'll be updating for it. I'm not too concerned about waiting for homebrew with this console. I have my n3DS XL for that. :P

But since the only game I own for the system does not have any multiplayer features I have no reason to update it right now, so I won't. :P

I hope a save import/export thing comes out for the Switch before then though. I want to tweak my BoTW save so I can have a little more fun with it post update. For one thing I've given up trying to beat the Trial of the Sword on Master Mode. If it was only enemies having more health was the obstacle I'd just take more time to finish it. But the health regen just about breaks it for me as I run through my limited pool of shitty weapons pretty fast and can't even get past the 3rd room on the Beginner Trials...Given that the award is only a 60 power Master Sword it's a big pile of meh for me and I'd rather just wait and save edit that achievement in.

I beat the Trial of the Sword legit on the main save. I don't feel motivated to do it again with the annoying health regen machanic and I've already finished 3 out of 4 Devine Beats (4th one already beaten, but I haven't formally released it to preserve the Trial of the Sword glitch since I haven't updated the game to the latest patch yet (as i can't do that without updating the system. :P)

Of coarse that glitch was patched in the latest patch so that will die once I finally update the game and system for the second DLC pack in early Winter. :P

I've already used that bug to get the 441 minimum Korok seeds to max out inventroy. Finding all 900 seeds on the map...Yeah not doing that again. But I took a mental note of how many legit seeds I had before I did it, so I can do some math to figure out how many real seeds I have left to find should I ever decide to get the final price for finding them all. The Korok Mask would help I guess, but I used a map to find them all on the last save so not sure how much it would help me here. :P

Last edited by Apache Thunder,
Reactions: TotalInsanity4

senas8

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Only thing that would make me update is if I can copy all my games from cartridges to the menu, so that I don't have switch between games. I know some of you will say .. "you can do that by going digital" .. it's not even close to being the same thing.. later in its console life .. the network for the games may not be available anymore.. when let's say switch 3 or whatever console will be available. My account getting banned.. no way to have access to my library. Only if if the service would be like Steam I would consider it. But this is nintendo we're dealing here... have to use a phone to chat with players.. wtf is that!!

peteruk

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Got Mario Odyssey pre ordered, so will update for that. Unless of course some sort of work around is found in time (unlikely)

Risingdawn

Tempallica
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Pretty much anything but definitely Xenoblade, there are so many games yet to be released there's no chance of me sitting on effectively launch fw with no online just for homebrew, I got my Switch to play Switch games on and that's what I shall do.

I only really use cfw for emulators and piracy anyway, there's nothing to pirate yet and sacrificing new games for emulation just isn't my thing.

Hacks are great at the end of a consoles lifetime, they allow you to play games you wouldn't ever have normally bought and add features that enhance your console. So early though they just seem to be restrictive and counter intuitive.

crow132

Trophies
XP
Country
Saint Helena
nada got 2.devs seem uninterested searching for new exploit on 3.0.0<
you have enough time to get 2.3.0 from store sell all accessories on ebay
and keep the tablet(i ended up with less than $130 switch),before its too late.
did you sold everything separately?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Guess it's just a click then +2