Hacking Discussion What happened to Atmosphere?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Phenj

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
First of all, no flame.
What happened to Atmosphere? I thought it was going to be released during this summer, but this doesn't seems to be the case anymore. And i haven't seen any news in a while. Any news?

Xen0

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Technically summer just started 2 weeks ago. If you waited until now it should not be too bad.

Reactions: tiliarou

ItsKipz

l33t hax0r
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It was never "supposed" to release at any time. They wanted to push out a stable early beta build in July along with Fusee's release, but that got pushed out early so they're working on it more before release. It'll be out when its ready.

Reactions: tiliarou

Lacius

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Progress is still happening, and you can check on that progress here. It will be done when it's done. If you're using CFW on your Switch already, you're almost certainly using parts of Atmosphere.

Edit: Aside from signature patching, it already has a lot of the major features a person would want from a Switch CFW.

Last edited by Lacius,

Gunz4Hire

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Buddy summer hasnt even been a month. go find another hobby like i did till its out, itll help ;)
Id rather them be working on the CFW then sitting on here talking about it and what they are doing. That just eats up time

Last edited by Gunz4Hire,
Reactions: Monkiky

andijames

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Maybe look at the atmosphere thread and read GitHub. You know. Do a bit of digging. Then you'll be as up to date as the rest of us.

Thread closed .

scroeffie

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
do i cancle my sx pro and wait for this atmostphere ? can it do more stuff any info

andijames

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Eh? GitHub is open and explanatory via commits how is that not self explanatory. You're asking about a technical project if you can't read commits then you should probably wait for announcements right?

Reactions: ByteBite

scroeffie

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
on github it only says Atmosphère is a work-in-progress customized firmware for the Nintendo Switch.
but what can i do with this cfw than i cannot do with sx os ?

Phenj

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Buddy summer hasnt even been a month. go find another hobby like i did till its out, itll help ;)
Id rather them be working on the CFW then sitting on here talking about it and what they are doing. That just eats up time
What's your problem? I just asked about Atmosphere.
I can ask what i want whenever i want.

Phenj

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Eh? GitHub is open and explanatory via commits how is that not self explanatory. You're asking about a technical project if you can't read commits then you should probably wait for announcements right?
No. I have never used Github before, so i'm here asking for useful replies, on a Forum based on discussions. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/FdYTKAVSsXY?si=9E-2AU0JN-4hRZi3