Hacking What is the best flashcard for playinf NDS games on New 2DS XL?

carnage781

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
On current firmware? Will Supercard DSTwo Plus work for regular NDS games? What other options do i have? Dont want to break the bank but have a decent interface.

I heard something about timebombs, what is this do the cards only work for a certain time?

E1ite007

wierd avatar guy
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Depends on two things: Do you have CFW? Do you have interest in the extras the Supercard DSTwo Plus do compared to other flashcards (crappy GBA and SNES emulation)?
The first question is because, if I recall correctly, the DSTwo Plus was banned in one update along the 9.x firmware, so if you don't have CFW, you cannot use it anyay.
The second question is 'cause the DSTwo Plus was (and it still is) pretty expensive, so unless you have one, you would be using you're money better by buying the R4i Gold 3DS Plus. It's cheaper, and much better being 100% risk-free useable with NTRBootHax, 'cause it comes pre-flashed, and have an internal switch that gives you the capability of changin' between NTRBootHax-mode and regular mode almost on the fly. And, yeah... with CFW you can use the GBA and SNES VC, that are the best compared to the emulation on the DSTwo Plus.

Reactions: larrypretty

larrypretty

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
On current firmware? Will Supercard DSTwo Plus work for regular NDS games? What other options do i have? Dont want to break the bank but have a decent interface.

I heard something about timebombs, what is this do the cards only work for a certain time?
If you can find a place to buy the dstwo plus, please share with me, I can't find it online, but in fact, if you only care about playing regular DS games, some cheap flashcards can meets your need, I have a Ace3ds plus card, uses wood firmware, no timebomb, plays games wellon on my 3ds xl 11.8 console, of course, the R4i gold 3ds plus should be another choice, I see many people recommend it online, just a little more expensive than the Ace.

AfroJackX

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If you can find a place to buy the dstwo plus, please share with me, I can't find it online, but in fact, if you only care about playing regular DS games, some cheap flashcards can meets your need, I have a Ace3ds plus card, uses wood firmware, no timebomb, plays games wellon on my 3ds xl 11.8 console, of course, the R4i gold 3ds plus should be another choice, I see many people recommend it online, just a little more expensive than the Ace.
There is only one website that has dstwo plus cards but I read that it takes two months for you to receive it since this vendor is from China. I have been trying to buy one for sometime and it looks like this website is our only way of getting it. https://www.r43ds.org/products/Supercard-DSTwo-Plus.html

Last edited by AfroJackX,
Reactions: larrypretty

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Nintendo becomes responsible for 2024s virus