what makes you depressed

ThoD

GBATemp Addict (apparently), but more like "bored"
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
I don't even know where to begin, but I'll go along with the mood instead of turning things heavy and say that you all are what makes me depressed, losing more faith in humanity every time I come on here... which by the way is one of the reasons, just the less important:P

Reactions: CallmeBerto

Jayro

MediCat USB Dev
Developer
Trophies
Website
ko-fi.com
XP
Country
United States
N64 emulation compatibility
Yeah, that really is disappointing that after all these years, I still get a black sky in Goldeneye in most emulators. Most singleboard computers have the power to run N64 games, but the emulators suck ass.

Youkai

Demon
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
For me it is "stupid people"
I am by far no genius and I make lots of mistskes but nowadays especially online but even offline it feels like the ammount of stupid people is getting higher.

Like just imagen you writr "I like catz" than if someone comes like "stupit dog hatter I dieslaike u becos u so stupit cant eben write "cats" corretly dumpas" ... and than like 10 other people will follow and say "yeah you can not even write stupid dog hater" even though you never said anything like that -.-V

doubt exactl this happened before but there are lots of similiar things I experienced and read
people starting a flame war about nothing and if you try to bring a valid argument the only answer you get is "learn how to write" or "you are stupid and I don't need to read that" ...
so frustrating dealing with this kind of people

Reactions: Mazamin

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @E1ite007, I just found this randomly.