what makes you depressed

leon315

POWERLIFTER
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
You can always give me, if that helps
nope, that won't help at all, the only thing which makes me feel HAPPY is one time per year on an extra luxury CRUISE around the world, then back to depress for rest of the year again.

that's me looking at endless Mediterranean sea through the window, while doing work out on a Cruise!

Attachments

• PS_Messages_20180319_121530.jpg
    PS_Messages_20180319_121530.jpg
    804.8 KB · Views: 154
Last edited by leon315,
Reactions: MeowMeowMeow

Bimmel

~ Game Soundtrack Collector ~
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
For me it is "stupid people"
I am by far no genius and I make lots of mistskes but nowadays especially online but even offline it feels like the ammount of stupid people is getting higher.

Like just imagen you writr "I like catz" than if someone comes like "stupit dog hatter I dieslaike u becos u so stupit cant eben write "cats" corretly dumpas" ... and than like 10 other people will follow and say "yeah you can not even write stupid dog hater" even though you never said anything like that -.-V

doubt exactl this happened before but there are lots of similiar things I experienced and read
people starting a flame war about nothing and if you try to bring a valid argument the only answer you get is "learn how to write" or "you are stupid and I don't need to read that" ...
so frustrating dealing with this kind of people
I dieslaike u becos u so stupit cant eben write "mistakes" corretly dumpas!

Reactions: Youkai

Minox

Thanks for the fish
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
I used to feel depressed, but no longer so I'm not really sure what would actually make me depressed. Maybe something like getting really sick or getting into an accident perhaps?

osaka35

Instructional Designer
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sometimes nothing, sometimes everything. Depression is weird like that.

OH you just mean sad? what makes me sad? when I don't get enough sleep or [redacted].

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Boywife
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
I thought that sort of thing usually had some kind of trigger...?
It can and it can also be completely random. Depression isn’t black and white though. Sometimes there is a trigger, like memories or seeing someone/something that evokes a strong reaction. Other times it’s literally just something that happens because it’s Tuesday and suddenly one is depressed for no reason. Mental illness is a rather finicky sort of illness.

osaka35

Instructional Designer
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I thought that sort of thing usually had some kind of trigger...?
And sometimes you're not even sad. You're just...paralyzed. You can't do anything. You want to move, but you just...can't. it can be mentally restrictive with no real trigger. Triggers certainly exist, but are not required.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: I agree Tears is great. I even played thru it completely twice. I've been hooked on playing thru...