I'm here to steal memes and break dreams
Trophies
Website
Gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
Well, right now it's most of my fam.

But everyone is Prone to feeling sad, and there is nothing wrong with that, but when you feel sad all the time, you should go look for help on your feelings

GeorgeKuwanay

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
People become depress because there is a problem that they are experiencing. There are certain way on how people cope with depression like for example doing something that will make you not think about the problem that you are experiencing like playing computer games, hiking, or other activities that will alleviate someone's mood.

Coto

-
Trophies
XP
Country
Chile
The lack of development across the world leads to several left out parts (such as depression). That backfires as a lack of culture, studies and support each other. Support is much more than just "hey I am smiling, why are you not".

If you give someone no reason to live they will eventually strive for it. Development gives people a reason to exist, creates a much better environment for all of us, puts you in challenge, and your life has goals... that will be of great help to others.

So people won't have to worry about being depressed or lonely, but rather they have a task to do and the environment will give you the tools for it.
I am beginning to see development changes in Chile, and I am content with it.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BunnyPinkie @ BunnyPinkie: @BakerMan...