Nothing really stops you from sideloading it on *any* Android device

Victorzer

Trophies
Website
linuxmint.com
XP
Country
Brazil
Moto G9 Play. The Snapdragon 662 in it makes it the perfect phone for me. Meets all my personal needs.
upload_2020-11-18_19-26-16.png

JaNDeRPeiCH

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
My huawei p9 lite died today,so i buy from amazon the blue advance a4 2019.Its budget phone and i dont care to play mobiles games.My games consoles supplied all the enteirnment i need psp,new2dsxl,old 3ds aqua and two playstation 2 waiting for the complete project of the SIO2SD adapters :) .

gnmmarechal

GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
Website
gs2012.xyz
XP
Country
Portugal
no definitely not anymore
You're wrong, I'm afraid. It's definitely possible. It can most likely be worked around, I'm fairly certain. It hasn't been long since I've last done it on a device that most certainly wasn't ever certified for it.

Last edited by gnmmarechal,
Reactions: AkikoKumagara

Purple_Heart

GBATemp´s weirdest Individual
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
You're wrong, I'm afraid. It's definitely possible. It can most likely be worked around, I'm fairly certain. It hasn't been long since I've last done it on a device that most certainly wasn't ever certified for it.

like you said it has been LONG AGO since you last done it. The methods dont work anymore....You can try Googlefier but i heard its not compatible with latest OS.

Lostbhoy

HEY YOU GUYS!
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Paper cups with string attached.
I drew an apple logo on one cup and android logo on the other just to mix it up a bit. ;)

But seriously, Huawei p8 lite 2017. Runs as good today as it did in 2017, only complaints are cannot root (thanks Huawei for taking the huff) and not enough storage while encrypting the sd card isn't the best idea on these from research. Maybe the cup idea is better! :rofl::rofl:

Last edited by Lostbhoy,

AkikoKumagara

The Coolest Bear Around
Trophies
Website
thebearsden.web.fc2.com
XP
Country
United States
Here's my timeline.

• First mobile phone: LG 900G. A feature phone with support for Java applets. It was basically a "wannabe" smartphone. I actually quite liked it.
NgxCqQg.jpg

• Second mobile phone: LG Optimus Q. An Android smartphone that was affordable and included a slideout keyboard. No major complaints other than the phone being slow, even for its time.
1dd7H8P.jpg

• Third mobile phone: Kyocera Rise. This was a mistake. Constant lockups, overheating, required pulling battery every few days. Yikes.
y3kcyyh.jpg

• Fourth mobile phone: Samsung Galaxy S4. Seems like pretty much everyone I knew had this phone, so I hopped onboard too. I quite liked it, though I initially had the Verizon model with a locked bootloader, which kind of sucked.
mZ0gwHX.jpg

• Fifth mobile phone: HTC One M7. I only owned this for a few days as it turned out not to be compatible with the network I was using at the time. Seemed solid, though!
J7DYaYT.png

• Sixth mobile phone: Samsung Galaxy S4 (again!). This time a Sprint model, so I could finally play with custom ROMs and keep the device on life support for longer. This was the right call. I stayed on this phone until around the time Android 8.1 was the standard.
mZ0gwHX.jpg

• And lastly, my current mobile phone: Motorola moto x4. I LOVE this phone. While I have ideas and plans on upgrading, this one is my favorite smartphone so far, by far.
6teR7TA.jpg

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: @K3Nv2