What song are you currently listening to?

Luke94

Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
It looks like that Unreal Dozey removed song titled Sunset,but at least I made digital backup of it. Wanna take a listen?

I hope that you have nothing against gameplay showcase.

BakerMan

Class Clown of GBATemp
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Honestly, Tails got the short straw when it comes to shipping. Or rather the long straw.
Sonic, Cream, Cosmo, Zooey, Amy, Rouge, and those 6 are just off the top of my head.

To quote Monty Python's Flying Circus: "And now for something completely different."

LeoTCK

Trophies
XP
Country
Czech Republic
Honestly, Tails got the short straw when it comes to shipping. Or rather the long straw.
Sonic, Cream, Cosmo, Zooey, Amy, Rouge, and those 6 are just off the top of my head.

To quote Monty Python's Flying Circus: "And now for something completely different."

'ctually if you explore the multiverse you'll find that there are so many versions of Tails out there that he's kind of omnipresent, its sometimes impossible not to run in into one of his versions. I think I saw at least 5 that I am able to remember.
But cream and tails? Unlikely...even in games they don't interact that much often let alone in "real life". :P

I at least didn't see it happen.
Post automatically merged:

Who me? Anyway probably I would prefer more Feels the Rabbit x Bunnie Rabbot/Scarlett O' Hare than Cream the Rabbit x Miles"Tails the Fox"Prower.

The real Feels is gay anyways so I dunno how such a ship would happen especially if those universes are not directly connected either.
:P

BakerMan

Class Clown of GBATemp
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
'ctually if you explore the multiverse you'll find that there are so many versions of Tails out there that he's kind of omnipresent, its sometimes impossible not to run in into one of his versions. I think I saw at least 5 that I am able to remember.
But cream and tails? Unlikely...even in games they don't interact that much often let alone in "real life". :P

Oh well then, ig i'll add a joke one to the mix...

WARIO X TAILS
and before you say "it's impossible, they're not in the same universe."

The Mario and Sonic at the Olympic Games series is a thing.

Luke94

Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Some fucking shit my neighbours are playing at too high a volume. Can't make out what it is, but its like Yoko Ono, U2 and Skrillex had a 3 way, produced a child and it won't stop crying
There are also for instance dubsteps,traps nowadays...etc.

guys, guys, guys, we all know the best ship is Yoshi x Tax Fraud

...or maybe you prefer Tails x Cream

The real Feels is gay anyways so I dunno how such a ship would happen especially if those universes are not directly connected either.
:P
Imagine Miles"Tails the Fox"Prower x Tiara"the Manx"Boobowski/Princess Cyberooski.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: Sounds good actually.