Quore

Racing Games Enjoyer
Trophies
Website
music.youtube.com
XP
Country
Brazil
For me it's the 3DS. Animated icons and themes bring it to life.
I think I can't exactly say which i think it's the best, but i can tell which i like the most

Interfaces i like a lot, but not exactly had its consoles:

• OG Xbox
It's black/green colour palette after that nuclear core intro and the X stylish combined is super 2000's peak vibe

• Xbox 360
The 360 had some good interface within it's timeline, but the one i loved FOR REAL was the Blades interface. It was simple, stylish, beautiful and also, peak 2005's vibe too.

Now about the interfaces from consoles I had

I think I can easily say that the one I loved the most is the XMB from PSP. Simple, straight to the point, kinda futuristic vibes (?) I dunoo, I just miss my PSP Go

Blythe93

The Treasure Tracker
Trophies
XP
Country
Serbia, Republic of
I love the Nintendo GameCube's interface and music due to the nostalgia thing I have about it. It's not necessarily the best, though, but it just feels right to me.

XFoxPrower

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
PS3 / XMB.

Least favorite is Vita. Trying to move bubbles around into folders, even with the D-pad, is like a rigged claw machine game. Never know where something will drop.

Reactions: Blythe93

Taleweaver

Storywriter
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Are custom interfaces allowed? Because I've got my wii tweaked so it launches into a custom tailored wiiflow interface, complete with all the covers and categories nicely sorted out. :)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Keep current Gen consoles stock mod last gen imo