What video game music makes you cry?

Issac

Iᔕᔕᗩᑕ
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
I can get emotional to a lot of songs due to pure nostalgia. A lot of the songs from Chrono Trigger gets me, just because I think they're cute and remind me of better days. The same goes for Final Fantasy VIII.

Room of Angel from Silent Hill 4 is a really good track too, that when in the right mood may be emotional:

It's such a good song... Everyone I know that have heard it wouldn't believe it's from a game.

Reactions: VinsCool and Ricken

BlueFox gui

SOMEONE
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
im a monster without heart or something because i never cry with anything, games, movies. every people i meet cryed watching Lion King, but i never cryed, mufasa is dead game over look to da future dude U.U

Reactions: Ricken

BlackWizzard17

Don't worry Captin we'll buff out those scratches.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Dan it was gonna make a thread about the same topic but was too lazy, any who here I go.

1. Devil May Cry: Out Of The Darkness

At first hearing this beauty as I watched my brother slay away those demons I instantly felt a sense of emotional build up. Very soothing yet saddening.

2. Sonic Generations: Hub - Green Hill Zone

What can I say I'm a sucker for violins and such.
Fast, straight to the point and a constant loop of what sounds like something that gets deeper and deeper or more depressing with a quick relief of joy only to be buried back down repeats itself. God I want to shed tears every time I hear this theme.

3. Dark Souls 3: Main Menu Theme

What do I even say or where do I begin. This is such a BEAUTIFUL way to introduce a player into the world of video game music. I fell in love after leaving the menu on whilst doing something. I think I cried on contact.

Other pieces that make me feel like shedding a tear are but not limited to
  • Donkey Kong Country: Aquatic Ambiance
  • Mario and Luigi Series: ( In the final, Adventures End, Final Antasma Battle theme)
  • Pokemon Platinum: Cynthia's piano theme just before you fight her.
  • Mega Man X 3: Blizzard Buffalo Stage Theme
And more.

Reactions: medoli900

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    NinStar @ NinStar: the voices inside my head