Gaming What would YOU like to see in 7th Gen Pokemon Games?

Gabumonkid

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
post game content like firered/leafgreen or add a second region to explore like with gold/silver/crystal

maybe bring back pokealthlon because i loved playing those minigames

Lord M

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
I think now missing Gen II starters Mega...
And i say that would be great if they add co-op adventure mode. You can fight trainers one at time of make more 2vs2 battle if players like it (or players take their own challengers individually)

Last edited by Lord M,

Arseface_TM

Board Game Dev
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
A restricted VGC like 2014.

People complained about how it was limited, then ORAS came out and CHALK became dominant because of the multitude of extra options made it easier to optimize. That, and Genies/Cresselia are bullshit in doubles.

Oh, and a US/EU Legendary bird hidden ability event. Japan got it, bring em here.

Queno138

Ravens
Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal
A restricted VGC like 2014.

People complained about how it was limited, then ORAS came out and CHALK became dominant because of the multitude of extra options made it easier to optimize. That, and Genies/Cresselia are bullshit in doubles.

Oh, and a US/EU Legendary bird hidden ability event. Japan got it, bring em here.

EU is already having the bird events.

Youkai

Demon
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
They need to stop making new pokemon
And it would be awesome of they could make it 3d like in Colosseum or XD
Maybe add an option for a real time battle like let the pokemon run around randomly and just tell it what to do and like in the anime depending on how much it likes you or how its personality is it will either do as you say or do whatever it wants (and not turn based) but completely as on option so that especially those who grew with the originals won't be able to complain ;)

and it would be nice for a twist to be able to join the evildoer ... so that at half of the game you could chose to be good or bad and get a different story line and maybe even 1-2 different pokemon

Attainable

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
They should have a day 1 free DLC announcement in which it unlocks access to another region, so that people who get the game early and leak stuff don't end up figuring out about that.

PedroKeitawa

Trophies
Website
natsunokaze.altervista.org
XP
Country
Italy
A good post game, like BW2 plase, and in the end the customize character be expanded. Possibly plase let be choos the body type, when i first saw Tierno, Trevor and Shana i was thinking "finaly body type" but in the end nothing. This is somthing i see in evrey top 10 or top 5 thing the pepole want in next game but...i know is not intresting part of the game but let's says this is my adventure not X or Y adventure (yes in the manga the protagonist is called X and Y). I can understand why is not in OR/AS but come on....

raystriker

The powers that be
Trophies
XP
Country
India
I really wish Gamefreak moved on from 10 year olds to around 18 year old characters.
The plot could be more serious and different and the campaign time would be more massive and extensive. The character deals with stuff like betrayal, love and loss etc. I know graphics and mechanics can be improved with the new 3ds.( But i hope they keep it compatible for o3ds cause i have a 2DS :3 )
Departing from kid friendly to Something this excites older audiences.
But of course, this all is a fantasy. Not exactly fitting in the Pokemon universe eh?

Last edited by raystriker,

Edrian

Commercial Dragons
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
More content, and I mean a lot more
Less Pokemon that aren't innovative (some in B/W are most noticeable xD)
More harder and challenging; too easy is not good.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: I mean if the study was paying me enough