Trophies
Website
twitch.tv
XP
Country
United States
Midna said:
^Words

I cannot quote all that. I'll just say this regarding my jack of all trades quote. I don't have a particularly good memory, and that's not what i saw when i looked back at my posts. yeah, guess that was a shot at the PSP, based on its mediocre performance in the areas aside from gaming. As I say, if it's going to do everything, it's not always going to do everything well.

The games are in fact the only thing i like about the PSP. That's why i bought it, that's why i buy every console. They have games I cannot play on other hardware. To pass those games off as bad because they're not for a specific system is frankly... retarded. It's also known as fanboyism.

I don't like the audio playing capabilities, because it provides you with a giant list of everything you have in your folder, in a completely un-customizable order. The files cannot be played anywhere except for this menu.

I don't think the PSP sucks at all. I have some dissatisfactions with it. I also have a few gripes about the DS. Neither is perfect, perhaps neither is better.

I do apologize if I've inadvertently taken any personal jabs. When i get into a debate, I think i tend to do that sometimes. I did not mean that you were talking too much, just that you systematically addressed every single point in my posts, something I don't usually have the patience for.

I'll concede that the 3DS oughta have USB support. I don't view it as perfectly necessary, but you're right. It probably doesn't actually cost that much, and it wouldn't be that hard to put in. Though given the 3DS' rather large price, I'm still not sure they need to be paying for video, audio and image codec licensing fees in addition to money spent on hardware.

And, when I listen to music on my PSP I always note that after about a minute it'll skip to the next song and say corrupted data on that song unless I re-insert the stick.. Just thought I'd point that out as we were taking jabs at PSP's other capabilities than gaming
tongue.gif

KingVamp

Haaah-hahahaha!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Brian10122 said:
And, when I listen to music on my PSP I always note that after about a minute it'll skip to the next song and say corrupted data on that song unless I re-insert the stick.. Just thought I'd point that out as we were taking jabs at PSP's other capabilities than gaming
tongue.gif
I think that your stick fault dude
laugh.gif

Nepeta

:33
Trophies
Website
twitch.tv
XP
Country
United States
KingVamp said:
Brian10122 said:
tongue.gif
laugh.gif

Perhaps, but still
tongue.gif
Quality sony brand 4gb, I was disappointed.

KingVamp

Haaah-hahahaha!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Brian10122 said:
KingVamp said:
Brian10122 said:
tongue.gif
laugh.gif

Perhaps, but still
tongue.gif
Quality sony brand 4gb, I was disappointed.
When you bought it? Isn't the blue one?

Wintrale

Trophies
XP
Country
No, no, no, no, no. I do not want to see the 3DS becoming a multimedia device. Damnit, mobile phones do all of that now - web surfing, IMs, video and audio playback - and they're rarely ever not in our pockets. So why the heck would Nintendo have to bring any of that to their handheld consoles? We want to play games on them, that's all we've ever wanted to do on them for 20 years! The proposed movie playback will either never get off the ground or will flop like a Magikarp, and it's not like people actually used the DSi as their main music player or web browser either. Which is something I'm happy about. Leave the multimedia nonsense to Apple and Sony, and leave Nintendo to do what they're best at - making and marketing games.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: +1