Hacking Question What's the status of the new revisions Switch? HAC-S-JXE-3 hack?

NightStorm1000

Trophies
XP
Country
Austria
Well. Now that this information is out there its almost certain that nobody is going to help you here. Thats why you dont post on 150 other places as well. Why should we waste our time here? Someone else, somewhere else will take care of it.

Reactions: Albytrozz

sonuyos

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
India
Well. Now that this information is out there its almost certain that nobody is going to help you here. Thats why you dont post on 150 other places as well. Why should we waste our time here? Someone else, somewhere else will take care of it.
Did you check if i posted it anywhere or not? Or just based on someone saying i did you said?

FYI : I asked for the guide in reddit, not this question. I didnt post it anywhere.

Albytrozz

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hold on a second, are you trying to say I made up your lameness on Reddit?!? Why would I do that?? I've been on this forum much longer than you and have actually helped people with their Switches instead of begging to be spoon fed 'nanners and have my precious little snowflake butt wiped.

You were lame, admit it and move on... don't start calling me a liar, pal...

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

r/SwitchPirates

Posted by
u/sonuyosrox

2 days ago

Getting a new Switch, where to start to crack it and run CFW to play pirated games?

renderTimingPixel.png

Hello,

As the title states, i am getting a new Switch (I am from India, and i think they imported few like a month or 2 back).

I read the sticky guide, but i am still not sure where to start, any suggestions?

Which is best OS, or payload (?). or how to run games and emus?

My main concern is to be able to play all the switch games like Zelda and Mario.

------

r/SwitchPirates•Posted by
u/sonuyosrox

1 day ago

Got the unhackable Switch, any idea what should I do? Should I update to 6.0.0 or let it lie around till 4.1.0 patch comes to hack it. Suggestions?

-----

sonuyosrox

1 point·1 day ago
Got a 2017 model of switch XAJ700487 but biskey shows 0x0000, confused if it is hackable or not.

I am new here and i just got my switch, it says 2017 model but biskey shows 0x0000 shouldnt it be hackable?

----

r/SwitchHaxing•Posted by
u/sonuyosrox

3 days ago

Got a new Switch, how to CFW? Any guide?

renderTimingPixel.png

-----

r/SwitchPirates•Posted by
u/sonuyosrox

2 days ago

Does this Method work? No Need for Jig with AutoRCM?

Last edited by Albytrozz,
Reactions: Draxzelex

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Redleviboy123 @ Redleviboy123: Question about game texture chanching Do i need an own game id?