What's the weather like where you are?

IncredulousP

GBAtemp's Resident Bastard
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Lately it's been raining a LOT here. It almost never rains here (typically couple times every few years). There was even a thunderstorm the other day! Nuts. I'm happy though, I love rain. I'm typically not a fan of my location's weather but I'll always accept more rain.

Reactions: Julie_Pilgrim

Chary

Never sleeps
Chief Editor
Trophies
Website
opencritic.com
XP
Country
United States
Hot, and incredibly humid. Houston might as well be a swamp in the summer. Luckily, winters aren't that cold, to make up for it. Overall, there's only a few weeks in the year where you can even go outside without the weather being gross.

Reactions: Julie_Pilgrim

Tom Bombadildo

Dick, With Balls
Trophies
Website
POCKET.LIKEITS
XP
Country
United States
Earlier this week we had some nice ~-30F Wind chill, which was fun. Snowed ~1 foot over Monday-Thursday, got some minor frostbite on the tips of my 4 fingers on my left hand which is fun.

And today? It's fucking 41F, 34F wind chill. So nice 60 degree flip flop over the course of a few days. Tomorrow it's supposed to be ~45F, and it's supposed to rain. Lots and lots of fun here in the Midwest :yay:

:sad:

Reactions: IncredulousP

noctis90210

Trophies
XP
Country
Originally, im from philippines... we only have two seasons... rainy day and sunny days every 6 months... but when we throw jokes to foreigners, the climate in our country is hot and hottest, haha... its a bit cold during rains, but of course even rainy days, it doesnt rain everyday and those days that doesnt rain, still the sun rays can burns skin even the wind is bit cold.

but when i got here at europe for living, i thought its happy to live in a cold places, but when i xperience 0 degrees... my body doesnt like it... may be optimal temp for people are from 18-24 degrees...

D

Deleted User

From 11:00pm to 10:00am is almost 5°C
From 10:00pm to 5:00pm is around 28°C
From 5:00pm to 11:00pm the tempeature slowly goes down to 5°C again.

VinsCool

Persona Secretiva Felineus
Global Moderator
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Canada
Horribly cold in winter, horribly hot in summer.
2-3 weeks in october and another 2-3 in April are the perfect temperature, but usually they are wasted by rain.

Currently in the coldest winter we had in a while. I hope summer won't be like last July where we had 40°c for almost 2 weeks straight.

AtsuNii

AtsuNii's New Beginnings
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Except for the few weeks that we just had going quite a bit under zero, I dont mind it tbh. Tempratures around 3 to 5ish degrees I can handle just fine. Just dont let it drop underneith 0. Best temps however is at spring and autumn, when its around 15ish. Everything above 25 is waaay to warm for me, altho here in summer it can apperently get up to almost 40 according to last summer...

smileyhead

I like cute stuff.
Trophies
Website
sites.google.com
XP
Country
Hungary
Very cloudy and sometimes rainy.
I haven't seen the sun or sky for weeks.

Screenshot_20190203-144457.png

spotanjo3

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Lately it's been raining a LOT here. It almost never rains here (typically couple times every few years). There was even a thunderstorm the other day! Nuts. I'm happy though, I love rain. I'm typically not a fan of my location's weather but I'll always accept more rain.

Weather change. Global Warming. And the future is getting worse and it is really bad. Corruption, War, hatred, weather change, killing and many more. The future is decline and getting really bad.

Here was a long time winter but now its short winter. We usually got about 30 degree in Jan and Feb but so far we got above 40s and 50s . This week we will have 50's. Strange weather. Good, I will take it. Hate cold but knowing this Earth is not good. It is getting bad and bad due to global warming weather.

Reactions: IncredulousP

noctis90210

Trophies
XP
Country
Horribly cold in winter, horribly hot in summer.
2-3 weeks in october and another 2-3 in April are the perfect temperature, but usually they are wasted by rain.

Currently in the coldest winter we had in a while. I hope summer won't be like last July where we had 40°c for almost 2 weeks straight.
whoa!!! 40°c in canada? didnt know that you also xperience that temperature, i thought its always cold in canada.
but compared to philippines where i grew up, almost 4 months, specifically march-june (summertime) is extremely hot ranging 35-40...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: :ninja: