Hacking What's this on my cfw

Latyana

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
My nephew played with the region settings on my 3ds profile and I changed them back to my state. And now I get this after trying to load up my acnl game. Tried 3 times now and it won't load game. What's going on

Attachments

• IMG_20180722_151748.jpg
    IMG_20180722_151748.jpg
    451.1 KB · Views: 253

SCOTT0852

shiny rubber creature
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
See how it says "GARDEN" with all those letters? That's it. It's your garden.
No, the internal name for ACNL is GARDEN. This sounds like a corrupted save, but I recall there being something that could remove corrupted buildings (which uncorrupted all saves that the NTR script accidentally corrupted), if you can try that it might start working again (but I don't seem to be in the discord server for it anymore, so I can't get the link)

lone_wolf323

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
No, the internal name for ACNL is GARDEN. This sounds like a corrupted save, but I recall there being something that could remove corrupted buildings (which uncorrupted all saves that the NTR script accidentally corrupted), if you can try that it might start working again (but I don't seem to be in the discord server for it anymore, so I can't get the link)
I dont think its buildings. It got region changed with likely muddled the whole save.

Reactions: Latyana

Latyana

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I dont think its buildings. It got region changed with likely muddled the whole save.
well i reloaded the town before the strangeness works fine. but once i load that one up it went wonky again. i used the plugin yesterday to get some pwps down. and turned it off for rest. and when i got back on it did that. anymew ty for that. i was saying buildings or something did it. i just restarted the save fresh anyways. didnt need it to mess up again.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

well thats ok. like some other things i cant get done either. but ill certainly look for that too. ty

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @Dumpflam, Report it or contact staff.