What's up, GBAtemp? :D

dragoness_

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hihi! I recently joined this place, and tempBOT's been bugging me to make an intro. So, hello GBAtemp users!

You can call me Dragoness. I usually just spend my time reading homebrew threads, but I figured I may as well join the forums myself :D Although, I'll probably be asking more questions than answering them. Apologies in advance to whoever's gotta explain developer concepts to this incompetent teenager lol

I'm a fairly new hobbyist to the hacking scene, but I find it really interesting and spend a lot of time modding & studying consoles. So far, I've only done Nintendo consoles, but I'm hoping to mod my ps4 someday. I'm trying to learn how to make my own exploits, but that goal's a while away for someone who can barely figure out where the download links are on Github.
dragoness-doodle-emote-1.png

I mostly code Python, but I'm trying to figure out SQL & C.

I'm a major nerd, even if I suck at programming. I'm big into D&D, Lord of the Rings, and comic books. Same goes for emo & metal music!

Whoever's reading this, have a nice day! I hope to have some fun here on GBAtemp c:

Reactions: H3RR4 and CoolMe

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: People's funny bones are the same taste indeed