What's your avatar?

SirNapkin1334

Renound Aritst
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Mine currently is from the Spiderman Manga. I don't know much about it. I thought it originated in China, but I don't think that is right anymore. I don't know why I just wanted a change of pace from the beloved 60s spiderman. I will go back to them. But I wanted to join the ranks of the manga avatar squad for a bit.
View attachment 127889
It’s a Spider MANga!

PrincessLillie

(Future) VTuber
Trophies
Website
lillie2523.carrd.co
XP
Country
United States
So I lost a bet and now I have to keep my avatar as an image of Rainbow Dash from My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic until Pokemon Let's Go Pikachu and Eevee are released for the Nintendo Switch. Of course, I can change it to another image of Dash whenever I feel like it. Fucking hell.
rd3.png

Larsenv

Dr. Wii, Ph.D
Trophies
Website
larsenv.xyz
XP
Country
United States
My avatar comes from here: http://www.good-feel.co.jp/about/index.html

Good-Feel is a company who made games like Yoshi's Woolly World and Kirby's Epic Yarn, and they're working on the new Yoshi game for the Switch we still don't know a lot about right now.

Apparently the name of the character in the center is called "G-Bit" and they call these "digital gnomes" (wtf?). They even have a page on their site about them. (Someone used Inspect Element to make this.) Before I settled on this avatar, I used 2 of the other ones that I found on their site.

I don't want to sound like I'm bragging, but some people have told me it's cute (I don't think it's necessarily cute) and they like it, and every now and then someone asks where my avatar comes from. I've had this avatar for at least a year and a half, and never found anything else better to replace it with (except this as a joke).

PrincessLillie

(Future) VTuber
Trophies
Website
lillie2523.carrd.co
XP
Country
United States
I don't want to sound like I'm bragging, but some people have told me it's cute (I don't think it's necessarily cute) and they like it, and every now and then someone asks where my avatar comes from. I've had this avatar for at least a year and a half, and never found anything else better to replace it with (except this as a joke).
If you can't see how cute your avatar is, you must be legally blind. /s

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rn4vARy44iY