Gaming What's your best minesweeper time?

Jacklack3

( ゚ヮ゚) buddie was here
OP
Trophies
Website
jackomix.neocities.org
XP
Country
Canada
My time is 52 seconds on beginner.
upload_2017-11-1_21-43-51.png

I use I believe the Windows 7 version of Minesweeper on Windows 10, I don't know if it's an clone though.

For people who don't know how to play minesweeper, click on the corners of the board, each number is describing how many bombs are in the blocks that are around it. (Includes diagonal.)

hippy dave

BBMB
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I don't have screenshots as it was years (like double figures of years) ago, but I won a bet with some mates to be the first to finish expert in under 100 seconds. They never paid up the crate of beer they owed me for that.
I got a lower time eventually, maybe under a minute. Yeah I played a lot when I was procrastinating coursework/revision.

Reactions: Jacklack3

Jacklack3

( ゚ヮ゚) buddie was here
OP
Trophies
Website
jackomix.neocities.org
XP
Country
Canada
I don't have screenshots as it was years (like double figures of years) ago, but I won a bet with some mates to be the first to finish expert in under 100 seconds. They never paid up the crate of beer they owed me for that.
I got a lower time eventually, maybe under a minute. Yeah I played a lot when I was procrastinating coursework/revision.
Noice! It'd probably take me 5 minutes now but i'm getting there! Heh. It's one of those things I am really into for a day, then i'm not, then 2 weeks later, it loops. lol.

Reactions: hippy dave

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: I just Luv having CEX :)