Trophies
Website
v4.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
Narayan said:
ugh....

no surprises here... exactly the same as my username. Narayan.

Narayana is a Sanskrit name, and there are several possible meanings. The most probable interpretation of this name is "son of man," or "son of Primal man," since that is the translation given by Sanskrit dictionaries. The root word nara refers to "man", although it may also be interpreted as "water." The association with water refers to the god Narayana, who was said to be omniscient and infinite as the ocean.

Variations on the meaning of Narayana include "path of man," "eternal man" and "the abode of beings." The numerous meanings can be attributed to the ambiguous interpretations of the two parts of the name, nara and ayana. This is a complicated name, with many shades of meaning.

In Hindu tradition, Narayana is another name of the important god Vishnu. Chanting the name Narayana is said to destroy evil and uplift the fallen.
I thought you were female, yet I see quite a lot of "man" in there.
unsure.gif

Paarish

Connor's Nublet
Trophies
XP
Country
Paarish which is a variant of the christian name Parrish. The reason why it's spelt different is to compensate to how it's spelt in Gujarati. I'm sure if it was originally spelt in English or if I was born Christian I would be called Parrish

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @BakerMan, srsly?