Gaming When are you going to get the Switch?

xile6

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well best buy started taking pre orders hours b4 they announced they were doing so. If you pre ordered before today, it shipped today. Same goes for release day games. Anyway, my switch and copy of botw shipped today. They charged my account and best buy says i should have it by friday. However, i believe if they used usps, i won't get til sat. Idk. I called them and they are so busy filling orders, they have not sent tracking info yet. But will send out the tracking info within 24-48 hours from now
Thats means they havent ship it yet.
The soonest they would start shipping is 3/1
Most places will do 3/2 with next day air.
The goal is for people to have there systems on launch day or day after, not the day before. But hey it happens.

I order acc from BB and they said preparing yesterday, still there. They will probably ship tommorrow with 2day mail.
They saod i should have it by friday.
We shall see what happens. I hate this whole mail thing. Sometimes my mail people are lazy and things get delyed

chartube12

Captain Chaz 86
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thats means they havent ship it yet.
The soonest they would start shipping is 3/1
Most places will do 3/2 with next day air.
The goal is for people to have there systems on launch day or day after, not the day before. But hey it happens.

I order acc from BB and they said preparing yesterday, still there. They will probably ship tommorrow with 2day mail.
They saod i should have it by friday.
We shall see what happens. I hate this whole mail thing. Sometimes my mail people are lazy and things get delyed

Which is unusual. Both best buy and amazon usually do not charge you until the day they ship it.

Don't feel bad. My post office uses a a different one for finale shorting. so it goes to them firsr, then to the other for shorting and back to them again for delivery. I once got an over night package from usps a month later and it was completely destroyed.

I hope Best Buy uses ups or fedex since they had a garruntee delivery date of 3/3 if ordered by 1159pm on 2/25.

flame1234

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Wii U is at end-of-life and it's hacked so you can go ahead and bite anytime you're ready there, @slaphappygamer .
What does end-of-life mean to you? Are you waiting until eShop no longer supports it?

BARNWEY

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Probably never. With Handheld gaming PCs now a possibility (even if they are kind of low-powered), there's really no appeal to me...

tatumanu

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
I was tempted to get it at launch, but i don´t think its worth it right now just to play Zelda at a higher res. (if i had disposable money sure)

I have a Wii U since the summer, ill get my money's worth with the Wii U first.

slaphappygamer

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Wii U is at end-of-life and it's hacked so you can go ahead and bite anytime you're ready there, @slaphappygamer .
What does end-of-life mean to you? Are you waiting until eShop no longer supports it?
Usually, when a systems predecessor is announced. That's when I'll look into getting that system. The wiiU has no appeal to me right now. I'd probably only play splatoon or Mario kart anyway. I just got a new 3ds on Black Friday, so that's my current toy. I've always liked the handhelds better.

urherenow

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The second I see a USA model on a shelf. In my situation (which has nothing to do with spending money), I doubt I'll see a USA one before May. Or... I need confirmation that a Japanese one can be set to English in the home menu, AND use the USA (or universal) e-shop. I know it was said that games would not be region-locked, but that doesn't answer all of the questions :/

Last edited by urherenow,

SnAQ

Trophies
XP
Country
Launch day.
I've pre-ordered a long time ago but got a notification today that the first batch was already sold out, so I went to another store today and asked if it still was possible to pre-order and it was.

Pre-ordered a Neon one along with Zelda.

Sent from my Sony Xperia XZ

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Oh God no :ohnoes:
    +2
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Pineapple is the safe word?
    But you said pine apple...
    Ughh gonna be bored today, class for new job has a lot of networking material and I'm certified in that already...
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Peen apple.
    +1
    "pine unf apple" doesn't count! Lol
    Employee code of conduct videos are awesome!!! Did you know eating the other employees is bad? I didn't know... Lol
    +1
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    Anymore males there? :blush:
    All of us lol
    I got free every channel so that's awesome lol
    +1
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    Give me ALL the gay pron channels, since you won't be watching them :blush::D
    +1
    Lol they exist?
    +1
    Hmmm so Mario Does Luigi's plumbing is a bad movie? Lol
    These videos are soooo dry
    Please click all suspicious links sent your email
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    What to do today? Cut grass for 3-4 hours, or just get drunk and play video games... Hmm
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I need a remote controlled mower, so I can sit on the couch and do both.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Sounds good to me, video games and booze it is then.
    +1
  • denpafan @ denpafan:
    Good choice
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Now what to play, Starfield or Fallout4. And what to drink, beer or Whiskey and Coke. Such tough decisions.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Looks like its whiskey & coke, only 4 beers left. And think ill start with Falllout. :grog:
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: Looks like its whiskey & coke, only 4 beers left. And think ill start with Falllout. :grog: