Gaming When are you going to get the Switch?

frogboy

lacking both style and grace
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i'm thinking... may-june. i'd like to get it asap, but want to make sure that 1) the joycon issue isn't faulty hardware and 2) my bank account will still love me

thorasgar

Checkout my evil Soon-in-ator™
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
IMG_0139.JPG
Stopped at GS and picked up my pro controller and 1,2 Switch after Meijer. Unboxed, updated, docked it, plugged in pro controller to charge and off to bed. Will play with it after I send the kids off to school.

It's over.

Last edited by thorasgar,

Bladexdsl

fanboys triggered 9k+
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
can confirm the old wii usb lan adapter works pe4rfect on the switch. so no need to spend $30 on the switch one LOL

played zelda for 4 and half hours never once had a problem holding the joycons or had any de-sync issues. had no issues with wi-fi before and now it's just connected to my old wii lan adapter and online worked right away.

DutchyDutch

COPYRIGHT LOLOLOLOL
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Ordered mine on bol.com today (I was super lucky they had a bit of stock left in the morning) and it's arriving in about 3 hours. Pokemon was basically confirmed and Zelda is at launch, so I bought it.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: Click on your profile pic in the top right corner, and you'll get the profile menu popup, with... +1