• Friendly reminder: The politics section is a place where a lot of differing opinions are raised. You may not like what you read here but it is someone's opinion. As long as the debate is respectful you are free to debate freely. Also, the views and opinions expressed by forum members may not necessarily reflect those of GBAtemp. Messages that the staff consider offensive or inflammatory may be removed in line with existing forum terms and conditions.

When Democrats were anti-vaxxers

omgcat

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
love the fact that the partisan death count had such an effect on the midterms. the margins are so small that the thousands of dead republicans probably would have swung both the senate and house waaay harder to the R's. but you know what they say, fuck around and find out. when you fight science, reality bites back. sucks to be stupid.

Jayinem

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
love the fact that the partisan death count had such an effect on the midterms. the margins are so small that the thousands of dead republicans probably would have swung both the senate and house waaay harder to the R's. but you know what they say, fuck around and find out. when you fight science, reality bites back. sucks to be stupid.

Yeah just ignore the fact that people are dying from the vaccine itself. That's fiction right? Because it's not on the news. The gig is up the vaccine is a fake and causes heart inflammation at best death at worst everybody knows it now except the most braindead of society. They call you Democrats. Your own party tried to warn you, until they were given a different script and said "vaccine good"

By the way you're not fully vaccinated against Covid-19 there's no such thing, they even told you this. There will be endless vaccines enjoy them. I'm just going to sit back and enjoy being a pure blood with no worries about heart inflammation, blood clots or heart attacks due to the vaccine for a virus that kills .03% of people who get it. THEY EVEN ADMITTED IT DOESN'T PREVENT TRANSMISSION AND THEY DIDN'T EVEN TEST FOR IT! Yet people like you are still around calling the unvaccinated dumb. You've been scammed, but you'll likely never realize it but that's on you because you've been warned and you chose to ignore it.

But getting back to the video which you ignored, would you have taken the vaccine in 2020 when your party told you not to and Donald Trump told you that you should? Are you calling those Democrats who told you not to get it stupid and Donald Trump smart?

Trump calls himself the father of the vaccine, so I guess you have to give him props right? He was ahead of the curve while Democrats were dumb LMAO. You can't win this one you have to give in Trump was "right" or else the vaccine was a scam, there is no other answer.

Last edited by Jayinem,

tabzer

This place is a meme.
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
Some people think commercial advertisement = science. Some people haven't yet made the connection that politicians are commercial. You'd think that illusion has been dispelled by now, but people like to try to defy reality.

As far as I am concerned, people are ruining my world with regulation and rules that restrict travel and other freedom I used to have, with no clear benefit to my actual health.

omgcat

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
But getting back to the video which you ignored, would you have taken the vaccine in 2020 when your party told you not to and Donald Trump told you that you should? Are you calling those Democrats who told you not to get it stupid and Donald Trump smart?

sure i would have, because i have a greater than high school understanding of biology. also can you link to an article about someone dying of covid vaccine induced myocarditis?

Jayinem

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Some people think commercial advertisement = science. Some people haven't yet made the connection that politicians are commercial. You'd think that illusion has been dispelled by now, but people like to try to defy reality.

As far as I am concerned, people are ruining my world with regulation and rules that restrict travel and other freedom I used to have, with no clear benefit to my actual health.

I've seen so many videos of Fauci and Gates predicting covid before it happened it's ridiculous, but I'm just labeled a conspiracy theorist and ignored without anyone asking to watch the videos or anything because the TV tells the truth 100% of the time and everyone else lies according to them. They literally did a practice run Event 201 6 weeks before Covid discussing how to censor "disinformation"

Post automatically merged:

sure i would have, because i have a greater than high school understanding of biology. also can you link to an article about someone dying of covid vaccine induced myocarditis?

You're in denial of reality because you refuse to believe the news is lying. They're not admitting it's the vaccine causing deaths I can show a 27 video series of young people dying after getting the vaccine. Here's a funeral director who said he's been overwelmed with vaccine deaths. But no matter what I post you're just going to label it a conspiracy theory and ignore it right? So it's a waste of time but here.

You've already gotten the vaccine, so there's no way you'll ever admit that you were wrong because you can't unvaccinate yourself. So you're a slave to ignoring the truth you have no choice.

This funeral director said 95% of deaths he was seeing had the covid jab within 2 weeks of dying.

You asked for myocarditis here's a doctor stating 25,000 out of 1 million vaccinated get it.

Before the Covid jabs, 4 in a million Myocarditis cases, afterwards, 25,000 in a million

Last edited by Jayinem,

Marc_LFD

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Whenever someone questions a vaccine, election, or any other matter he/she gets labeled a "denier" or "anti" when in reality it's about verifying and knowing more about it. Those who go straight to labeling people those terms don't really like to have a discussion as they've made their mind up.

What's more, they're unnecessarily rude and hostile when there's no need to and no one had been disrespectful.

Anyway, when I was a teen I used to get my flu shots, but since then I stopped simply because I didn't want it, not that I'm against it. If people want to get vaccinated for everything, sure, go ahead I'm not going to argue against that as everyone does what they want with their body.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    and the morning cuz school
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Although tomorrow is Labor Day which means I won't go to class which means I'll sleep well.
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    is labor day different in venezuela than in america, or did time skip that far?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    It must be the 1st already
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    1st of what?
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    may?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Oh yeah it's in September
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BakerMan, yea i think its different
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    ok, because here it's in september, right before the fuckin school year starts
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    good night
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    as to you
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    How do you know if the night will be good when you're asleep
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    because i didn't say i was asleep
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    i said i was sleeping...
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    sleeping with uremum
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Even my mum slept on that uremum
  • TwoSpikedHands @ TwoSpikedHands:
    yall im torn... ive been hacking away at tales of phantasia GBA (the USA version) and have so many documents of reverse engineering i've done
    I just found out that the EU version is better in literally every way, better sound quality, better lighting, and there's even a patch someone made to make the text look nicer
    Do I restart now using what i've learned on the EU version since it's a better overall experience? or do I continue with the US version since that is what ive been using, and if someone decides to play my hack, it would most likely be that version?
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    @TwoSpikedHands, I'll preface this with the fact that I know nothing about the game, but, I think it depends on what your goals are. Are you trying to make a definitive version of the game? You may want to refocus your efforts on the EU version then. Or, are you trying to make a better US version? In which case, the only way to make a better US version is to keep on plugging away at that one ;)
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    I'm not familiar with the technicalities of the differences between the two versions, but I'm wondering if at least some of those differences are things that you could port over to the US version in your patch without having to include copyrighted assets from the EU version
    Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy: I'm not familiar with the technicalities of the differences between the two versions, but I'm...