Hardware When did you bought your wii u?

el_venga

Handhelds Lover
Trophies
XP
Country
bought mine a few days ago. wanted to wait a little longer, after the botw hype goes down a little, but i couldnt resist playing that game.

mackem

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Last month. I was going to set my wii up to play some old emulators but when I logged back on here after years away I saw that the Wii U had been homebrewed and Retroarch was also ported so instantly bought one of Ebay.

It's now sitting under the Tv ready to play Nes,Snes,Mega Drive,Gamecube,Mame, the lot. The perfect retro console. That's without all the Wii U games I've never played. It's a long way from a dead console. :)

recgame77

Trophies
XP
Country
Cameroon
Day one in shop cause at that time there was a picture with zelda fighting a spider and a promise to get the game in a few month .....

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I don't care about the square screen it's just nice to hold something you don't have to stretch your arms a foots length
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    All these things expecting to be super huge is overrated just run a type c cable to your TV if you want a big display or in my case screen mirror it
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    On the go tho I meant, I use my 10" tablet and a Bluetooth controller for retro gaming while sitting on my porch or on long car rides sometimes. Easier on my eyes than the Switch screen.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    My point is we already have enough shit with big displays having something pocketable with up to ps2 would be fine on the go
    +1
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Ken unless the games are made for that screen size most suck on a screen that size... Having a square screen and being brighter and higher res helps but it's not a cure all, text is tiny bullets are tiny, your.... Well lol
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    You can stretch to fit probably it's not all bad that they make it seem to be
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    People always yap about oh but you loose pixels but yeah it won't look awful either
    I like filters :P
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Filters are why you don't go on 2nd dates
    Lol nahhh it's because I usually get what they want on the first date lol
    I swear if I hear "I don't usually do this on the first date" on more time... I am going to start counting
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I bought you McDonald's even tho you lied about your pics I still deserve this
    No no continue, I hear these things women say so often I decided to start counting
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I tried that new Pepsi lime it just taste like pepsi
  • DTApple @ DTApple:
    With lime, right?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Just pepsi lol
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Oh yeah it's D-Days 80th anniversary today
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I drink the Coke with lime all the time, in my Spiced rum (Captain Morgans) I hate pepsi
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Probably better just to jizz a lime squeeze inside it
  • DinohScene @ DinohScene:
    volvic > anything else
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    My piss is water
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://computers.woot.com/offers/linksys-dual-band-mesh-wifi-6-router-10?utm_medium=share&utm_so...