when did you have your 1st crush and why did you like him or her?

Trophies
Website
harshamohite.com
XP
Country
United States
I think.... if I were to go way back............ There was some girl in kindergarten or 1st grade or something that I was kinda smitten with. I was young enough at that point to not really know what a crush was, but I'm preeeetty sure that could be classified as one. I think that's the farthest back I can remember having a crush on someone.

Reactions: CallmeBerto

CallmeBerto

The Lone Wanderer
Trophies
Website
steamcommunity.com
XP
Country
United States
Maybe 5th grade or sometime in grade school. She was An amazing singer, had the voice of an angel. Plus she was very pretty. I never did anything about it as I was a very ackward kid.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Francesca Martinez was her name. She had the same last name as mines...it was faith!!

Trophies
Website
harshamohite.com
XP
Country
United States
RtD6Ma8.png

D

Deleted User

My first year of primary school. There was a girl in the same year as myself and I thought she was pretty.

Viri

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This really qt Spanish girl in first grade! I remember day dreaming about her so much, and at home, often wondering what she's doing! :D Then, when second grade came around, we ended up in the same class, for some reason, my crush on her was gone. I felt different about her, and no longer was attracted to her. :(

Langin

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Jeez I can't even remember to be fairly honest... Guess it would've been around the time I was 13 or 14? Could've been 2 years early maybe, I am sure. XD I am now 23, I've been in a relationship for 4 years (and still counting) and thats what counts =3= oh and @DinohScene <3

Reactions: DinohScene

DinohScene

Gay twink catboy
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Me first crush...
That's a thinker, I guess I can say that me first crush was this boy who was.. 3 years older then me, back when I was 11 orso, maybe 12?
Idk tho ;/

Like @Langin said, am in a relationship which is what counts.
Thought the love of me life lived across the pond but turned out it was a boy much closer to me.

Lmaokernel

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
When I was young watching Disney Channel movies and I saw Zenon. Kirsten Storms man, Kirsten motha fucking Storms

Sent from my toaster running rebug

AxlSt00pid

Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
I had my first crush two years ago, I made her laugh a lot, we ended up chatting, the chatting evolved into meetings, the meetings into kisses and eventually I asked her out and we were an... okay couple I guess, until well... some cheats happened and I told her to basically go fuck herself c:.

As of today we still talk from time to time and when she comes to the island I live on summer we use to hang out sometimes.

And no, I'm not prepared for another relationship nor I'm not looking for one

Felivath

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
There was a girl named Chrissy in my first grade class. She was a cutie and always really nice to me. She remained my crush for most of grade school.
Then I found out she was basically everybody's crush, including my best friend. Luckily we were cool about it and it never caused any arguments or anything.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: https://i.imgur.com/bG1pQld.mp4 +1