Hardware when the page says its dockable when its actually not

huntertron1

dancing to music!
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
bought my new switch case with screen protector to fix the scratching issues and it been a blast. (with the sreen protector only.
the point of a case is to protect it. i sherched dockable cases for the switch found one with a glass screen protector. bought it. guess what the case i bought that says its dockable is only dockable when case is removed. lovely. 0/10 avoid this case.
webcam-toy-photo2.jpg
webcam-toy-photo1.jpg

sorry if the picture is low quality.

Reactions: x65943

huntertron1

dancing to music!
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
wow, that's awful. Will you be returning it?
naw just for travel. thx amazon for something useful but not what *edit start* i wanted *edit end* its a 0/0 for dockable but if your traveling then i would recommend it. hopefully other cases wont say (oh hay im dockable: reality: im not dockable.)

naw just for travel. thx amazon for something useful but not what its a 0/0 for dockable but if your traveling then i would recommend it. hopefully other cases wont say (oh hay im dockable: reality: im not dockable.)
stange i thought i typed it in

Reactions: x65943

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
bought my new switch case with screen protector to fix the scratching issues and it been a blast. (with the sreen protector only.
the point of a case is to protect it. i sherched dockable cases for the switch found one with a glass screen protector. bought it. guess what the case i bought that says its dockable is only dockable when case is removed. lovely. 0/10 avoid this case.
View attachment 119084 View attachment 119083
sorry if the picture is low quality.
If you want a good case a bit similar to this that actually docks, I have a GripCase (backed it on Kickstarter) and it's really nice. The grips make it rather comfortable to hold with my big hands, way better than any other handheld I've used. Plus it comes with a pouch large enough to fit it (as no other pouch would fit the Switch with a large case like that) as well as tons of accessories. You can literally fit the official charger or a small portable dock (possibly both but there wouldn't be much room left for other accessories like extra JoyCons), and as many extra JoyCons as you could possibly want with their straps. And the pouch is pretty sturdy so I trust it to keep my Switch protected when I'm out and about.
https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1274541538/switchcase-case-with-replaceable-grips-for-nintend
It doesn't seem to be available for purchase right now after they had a successful run on both Kickstarter and Indiegogo, but maybe you can find someone selling it on eBay or Amazon.

huntertron1

dancing to music!
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If you want a good case a bit similar to this that actually docks, I have a GripCase (backed it on Kickstarter) and it's really nice. The grips make it rather comfortable to hold with my big hands, way better than any other handheld I've used. Plus it comes with a pouch large enough to fit it (as no other pouch would fit the Switch with a large case like that) as well as tons of accessories. You can literally fit the official charger or a small portable dock (possibly both but there wouldn't be much room left for other accessories like extra JoyCons), and as many extra JoyCons as you could possibly want with their straps. And the pouch is pretty sturdy so I trust it to keep my Switch protected when I'm out and about.
https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1274541538/switchcase-case-with-replaceable-grips-for-nintend
It doesn't seem to be available for purchase right now after they had a successful run on both Kickstarter and Indiegogo, but maybe you can find someone selling it on eBay or Amazon.
ok ill keep a look out

OblivionReign

Developer
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
Skull & Co. GripCase Set: A Comfortable Protective Case with Replaceable Grips [to fit all hands sizes] for Nintendo Switch - Neon Yellow [Arms Editio https://www.amazon.com/dp/B078WG1G7Y?ref=yo_pop_ma_swf

Reactions: The Real Jdbye

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • K3Nv2
  • Xdqwerty
    what are you looking at?
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/Tt5J7AfCK6E?si=g4dGzOkhACLJAovM