Where did you get your username from?

sputnix

Trophies
XP
Country
Bulgaria
I had to select a preset nickname for lazertag and one of them was [as far as I remember] sputnix, I liked enough that once I had to create an account for some site and kept it ever since, however once I got my PS3 sputnix was taken and since I dislike adding numbers to the end of names I added a y so usually I'm sputnixy [steam,xbox live, psn]

Gahars

Bakayaro Banzai
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
When the PS3 first came out, I decided that I would use "Gaheris" as my handle (I had just read through the Once and Future King, and I decided that I would take the name of one of the lesser known knight. I accidentally mixed up Gareth with his brother). I messed up the spelling and only realized it once I had entered it. I was a bit annoyed, but I figured that no one else was going to have the name, so I kept it.

And so ends the epic tale of my username's origin.

amptor

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I read it in a dream.

actually I want to abandon it and create a new one. There are very few people that know this name that I want to keep in touch with.

YoshiInAVoid

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
Website
google.com
XP
Country
I randomly registered on my first forum with yoshi123 but then that name was taken everywhere else so I changed it to YoshiInAVoid because I was programing at the time, (a void is a function which doesn't return anything).

Selim873

Nunnayobeesnes
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Desperate for a good username, a friend of mine told me to spell my middle name backwards, and the 873 are just 3 random numbers I hit on the keypad with my eyes closed. Happened two years ago when I made my Xbox Live account, it's been that everywhere else ever since.

pwsincd

Garage Flower
Developer
Trophies
XP
15 yrs ago as part of a movie p2p community i was named "sinbad" as a suggestion i may be the illegitimate lovechild of "badbassa and sinsue" hence sinbad , sick of the pirate references i shortened it to "sin" then later for email use added mine and my partners initials "pw" and "cd" sad but true :)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Y @ YuseiFD: :creep: