Where did you get your username from?

Darksage098

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
When I was younger, i was into yu-gi-oh. My favorite card had this name. I used the name for playing in video games like runescape. Now I stopped playing Yu-gi-oh and playing runescape but the name got kinda stuck to me. The number is just because it one of the most uncommonly used numbers for me.

wchill

Resident chillxpert
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
My username used to be willythechilly5 for some time, but some sites I went on only accepted usernames up to 8 chars. Simply shortened it once to get a shorter version, then made it sound better by making it wchill.

I wonder why some people copied that username though, I googled myself and there's all these people copying me...

(willythechilly5 originated from my friend's name)

WhySoSerious70

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
How'd I get my username? LOL Which one? I started out on the net back in the mid to late 90's and I was a huge fan of Final Fantasy VII. At that time all I ever used for a username was RedXIII who is a character in the game. Then one night while I was working in the deli department at the supermarket I used to work at, I asked a kid that was there with his mom if he wanted a slice of cheese, cuz kids like cheese. So I ask and he was all like, "Yeah I want some cheese! Bananahead!" It was then I started using Bannanahead as a username. Then once The Dark Knight came out I was such a huge fan that I changed my username again to WhySoSerious70. And that as they say, is that.

Sir-Fritz

Trophies
XP
Country
Sir - cause its cool i guess (
smile.gif
)
Fritz - My last name and what im known as by most people.

I often use Anti|Fritz or AntiFritz mainly cause i got a new email address about a year ago maybe and inturn thought of a new name.

Veho

The man who cried "Ni".
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
Shelleeson said:
my username is my name, my husbands name and my sons combined
tongue.gif
Shel-lee-son...

So you're Shelly, your husband is Lee, and your son doesn't have a name, you just call him "son"?
wink.gif

My username is my real life nickname.

Shelleeson

Trophies
XP
Country
Veho said:
Shelleeson said:
my username is my name, my husbands name and my sons combined
tongue.gif
Shel-lee-son...

So you're Shelly, your husband is Lee, and your son doesn't have a name, you just call him "son"?
wink.gif

My username is my real life nickname.
no i have (now) 3 sons (1 is a recent addition) but when i made up the name i had one called leeson
laugh.gif
wink.gif

raulpica

With your drill, thrust to the sky!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
A guy I knew in school. I started making accounts around the intarwebz using this guy's name (never been too skilled with faux usernames) during the period I registered here on the 'temp, and I ended up sticking with it, since most people now know me by this name
tongue.gif

Theraima

I own this desert, bitches!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Finland
I remember a few years ago when i was talking with friends and i remember we were talking something about Raimariz and i made a wow character named that. Then i quitted and started wow again and added "The" to "Raimariz" which became "Theraimariz". But i've shortened it to Theraima and Thera.

D

Deleted_171835

Just thought of how great I am and how I "revolutionize" any forum I go on.
tongue.gif
. But, seriously, I want to change my username to a more catchy/appealing one.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @TimeMaster, what happenned?